6.3

Brother Tong wrote in his host observation manual: The host had insomnia last night. Although this was not the first time he had insomnia, this time, he actually suffered from insomnia for a full nine and a half minutes, a record high, which shows how tangled his heart is and how heavy his worries are...

Gao Chao was frightened. He put on a dark blue pajama suit with little yellow stars printed on it, got into bed, and as soon as he closed his eyes, he felt the gentle touch of Chi Jiu on his hair.

The head-butt killing he had dreamed of for so many years actually came true. Although it only lasted a few seconds, it had the power of an atomic bomb and made him dizzy.

I'm sorry, Lao Gong, I know I shouldn't be like this, but you have to know that the prototype of all your characters is him. That is the white moonlight in front of my bed, the bright frost on the ground, the first snow in early winter, and the cold spring breeze. of the first bud.

But don't worry, he may have taken the wrong medicine. I will be strong and not look at him seriously!

After making up his mind for the second time, Gao Chao allowed himself to sleep.

After all, he had been insomnia for nine and a half minutes, and Gao Chao got up fifteen minutes late in the morning. He quickly changed his clothes, washed up, put on his school uniform, grabbed his small school bag, opened the door and rushed out, bumping into someone.

The man was so hard that Gao Chao staggered and was about to sit on the ground. His thin arm was caught in time, and he stood firm. When he looked up and saw his brother, he didn't know what to say.

"Are you going to be late?" Chi Jiu asked in a deep voice.

Gao Chao blushed when he heard his voice and muttered, "What does it have to do with you?"

He twisted his arm out of Chi Jiu's hand and ran downstairs. The kitchen is warm, with steaming coffee, milk and orange juice, the bread is toasted to perfection, exuding the aroma of butter, and his favorite salmon and sausages...

Chi Jiu entered the kitchen, greeted his parents and sat down at the table, eating slowly and slowly. He was no different from the past. He was polite and smiling, but there was no emotion in his eyes.

Gao Chao felt that the brother who rubbed his head last night was completely different from the person in front of him.

Lu Chun saw Gao Chao sit down and hurriedly put food into his mouth, and said with a smile: "Don't be so hasty, what to do if you choke. Let your uncle take you to school later."

Chi Yishan nodded immediately: "Yes, I'll give it to you."

Gao Chao waved his hand hurriedly: "It's still too late, I just need to walk faster, really."

Seeing the panic on his face, Lu Chunwang stopped insisting. Chi Yishan took a sip of coffee and said to his eldest son, "Come to the studio with me tonight."

Chi Jiu held a corner of bread and raised the corners of his mouth slightly: "I have something to do tonight, so I might not be able to go. Let's try another day."

Boss Chi Yishan was reluctant: "You haven't been there for a long time. It's not good if your skills are rusty. You are practicing no matter what. You are not busy with schoolwork now, and you don't need to study at all..."

"What are you talking about?" Lu Chunwang interrupted him, "Why don't you need to learn it? Pay attention to your wording."

Chi Yishan: "..." My son is a god of learning, I'm just telling the truth.

The couple are both university teachers. Chi Yishan is a painter, has his own studio, and also teaches in the art department of the university. Lu Chunwang is in the political department of the university, teaches Ma Zhe and Mao Gai, and also works part-time as a teacher in the school's psychological counseling classroom.