3.12

It didn't take long before Gao Chao successfully "retaliated" on Han Yuze's big black-and-white cow.

It must be said that the professor's technique of milking the cow was superb and perfect. Gao Chao struggled for a few times and then stopped moving. In the end, he could only lie on the professor's chest, panting, with tears in his eyes. He was thinking a lot about this treatment plan. A thumbs up.

Han Yuze buried his face in the young man's natural curls just like he did in the ward that day. The moment the young man soiled his hands, he could no longer hold back. He couldn't wait to press her down on the table, lift up her skirt, and continue the treatment with the young man's own milk.

Gao Chao covered his eyes with the back of his hand, thinking to himself that this is considered self-produced and sold.

There was wind and rain, lightning and thunder, and the desk lamp fell to the ground during the intense treatment, and the room fell into darkness. Han Yuze was a gentleman under the bed and a beast on the bed. After tearing off the disguise, he became even more ferocious. He took off his tie and tied his hands, leaving a mess on the table and floor.

A bolt of lightning flashed across, and with the brief light, Gao Chao saw the sweat on Han Yuze's forehead, the dark brows, and the dying light in his eyes.

Gao Chao's heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and the sound was louder than thunder. He couldn't tell whether he was scared or excited. In short, the treatment experience was very intense, very shocking, and very... precise.

Han Yuze is a doctor with faith. He treats his patients with dedication and dedication, working tirelessly to treat them from night to dawn. The thunderstorm is like his beloved BGM. Not only does it not distract him, but it makes him more engaged. to work.

Gao Chao's last memory was of the big bed in Han Yuze's bedroom. It was very retro, with elegant patterns... Oh, I made a mistake, it was a carpet. The curly lamb lay on the exquisite carpet and was held down by the hungry wolf. The sharp teeth left a series of tooth marks on his soft and fragile skin, which were connected with the mosquito bites, making him look worse. The carpet is also flowery.

Forget it, go to sleep, I can't hold on any longer. Human physical strength and willpower can't be compared with that of a pervert. Gao Chao couldn't hold on anymore and fell into darkness.

When he regained consciousness again, the rain had stopped, but the sky was still dark. Gao Chao rubbed his messy hair and asked the system what time it was.

System: "Four o'clock in the afternoon."

Gao Chao: "Damn it, I slept until now?"

System: "Well, I've played mahjong several times."

Gao Chao raised his arm, and his wrist was slightly scratched by the tie, which has not disappeared yet. In addition, there are teeth marks and hickeys on the body, which is quite spectacular: "Oh my god, this person is a dog, and he has rabies."

Anyway, the strategy value has increased, so dogs will be dogs. The system said: "The professor has prepared new clothes for you."

Gao Chao looked at the table next to him and saw that Han Yuze had prepared men's clothing for him. The system thought he finally got what he wanted, but unexpectedly he frowned: "After last night, I found that wearing small skirts is quite interesting."

system:"......"

Gao Chao turned over with difficulty, hugged the quilt and rubbed it: "It's so convenient, oh hehehe."

System: "..." This laughter is poisonous.

Gao Chao: "It's a pity that the skirt is torn. It cost more than three thousand yuan, tsk~"