4.6 - ...

Faced with the sudden appearance of "psychosis", the onlookers who didn't know the truth said that the end of the world was really bad. They didn't even have peanuts and melon seeds in their hands, and the singing and dancing with such stunning (eye-catching) style were in vain. Big bearded friend, are you a descendant of the Burial Love family?

Gao Chao silently zipped up his trousers, tidied his hair, and gave them what he thought was a friendly smile.

the masses:"......"

The man whose head was covered by clothes pulled off the clothes on his head and threw them to Gao Chao. He asked with a stern expression: "Who are you and where do you come from?"

Except for his two sons, Gao Chao has not seen any other human compatriots for a long time, especially this man with eyes and nose, which really makes people who have not had sex for a long time feel a little excited.

He got dressed, touched his beard, and said calmly: "You can call me Crazy Dave." rua rua rua~!

Man: "..." It looks so crazy.

These people were wearing thick coats, holding various weapons in their hands, and their expressions were full of vigilance.

The man who just spoke seemed to be the more authoritative among them. The others all stood behind him and followed his eyes. He looked to be about thirty years old, tall, with broad shoulders, an angular face and determined eyes. If it weren't for his fierce expression, he would be a really handsome guy.

Gao Chao spread his hands and said, "I'm from XO City. Are you residents living here? I thought this was an abandoned town." If he had known there was an audience, the awkward scene would have been even more exciting. The dance is good, like majestic and so on.

The man did not answer directly, but looked at him with a slight frown: "XO City? Are there still humans living there?"

"There won't be anything left when I leave." Gao Chao briefly talked about the ruined city and the situation along the way. I heard that the central part of the country had also fallen, and the residents had a look of worry and fear on their faces.

Only the man was calm and said in a tone of interrogation of a prisoner: "Where is your destination, what are you going to do when you stop here, and how long do you plan to stay?"

Gao Chao shrugged: "I don't know, I just want to find a safer and calmer place. I think this place is good, let's become good neighbors." As he said that, he stretched out his hand to have a friendly and cordial conversation with the man. handshake.

The man ignored him at all, and the town residents immediately refused and told Gao Chao to leave immediately. In these days, resources are limited, and every more person means more consumption. Besides, who knows who this "Crazy Dave" is. They don't welcome outsiders.

Gao Chao said don't be like this. Where is the most basic trust between people? We can't have any basic...friendship at all just because it's the end of the world. Let's build a harmonious home hand in hand and be each other's angels. As he said that, he took out a box of canned herrings that he had treasured for a long time from his backpack and handed it to the man: "Just think of it as a meeting gift." He raised his eyebrows quickly.jpg

Man: "..." It is said that many people have mental breakdowns and become lunatics after the end of the world. After meeting Gao Chao, he was convinced that this was indeed the case.

The twins circled around and came back, one on the left and the other on the right, pounced on Gao Chao, shouting, "Dad, it's so fun."

Gao Chao touched their heads: "It's the snow that's fun, but it's not that dad is fun."