2.13

Cheng Mi's feelings for Zhai Yudong are very complicated, half of them are desire and half of them are hatred. Although he relied on Zhai Yudong's strength to repay the debts left by his parents and take revenge, he felt that he had endured a lot of humiliation.

Zhai Yudong was very kind to him. Even if he didn't ask for anything, he still gave him everything he wanted without any grievance. But Cheng Mi was still in pain. After all, he once had a great future and a bright life, but now he was reduced to a canary being taken care of by someone, and that person was not a normal person.

But he also enjoyed the special treatment Zhai Yudong gave him. He provocatively looks for men everywhere. If it were any other lover, Zhai Yudong would definitely make them die miserably, but for him, Zhai Yudong would just make the men who have touched him disappear, and then act as if nothing happened and say nothing.

Cheng Mi knew that he was special to Zhai Yudong, but he still couldn't calm down his inner struggle.

When he learned that Zhai Yudong had obtained a fresh collection not long ago, Cheng Mi didn't care at all. He knew that no matter how many people were around Zhai Yudong, he was the most unique one.

But the incident with Xue Tingshi made Cheng Mi a little uneasy. In the past, Zhai Yudong would never show mercy to anyone who touched him, but this time Zhai Yudong didn't make any move.

Just when he thought Zhai Yudong had lost interest in him, he discovered that Zhai Yudong had favored the new person in the harem. Not only did Cheng Mi not mind, but he couldn't help but chuckle to himself.

Zhai Yudong didn't lose interest in him, but found another way to express his inner jealousy. Thinking of this, Cheng Mi felt at ease again.

But when he heard that Zhai Yudong had been spending the night at that person's residence every now and then, Cheng Mi became wary. He found Quan Xiaochu's information and looked around but couldn't see anything special. He really couldn't figure out how this young man attracted Zhai Yudong's attention.

Even though Quan Xiaochu had a smile that was said to be like first love, there were thousands of people with beautiful smiles in the world, which was not enough to make Zhai Yudong's heart beat. He wanted to take a closer look at the charm of the nation's first love.

The scene of the younger brother being driven out into the pouring rain had to be filmed seven times before the extremely demanding actor Cheng was barely satisfied.

The staff packed up their things and went to the police station to take pictures. Cheng Mi immediately picked up a dry blanket and went there, surrounding Gao Chao with concern on his face: "Xiaochu must have been bitten by the cold. Sorry, I'm a little out of shape today."

Gao Chao's skin was glowing with a layer of blue. Not only was his clothes soaked, he even felt like there was a layer of water between his skin and flesh.

"No," Gao Chao's teeth chattered, "I want to learn from Brother Cheng this kind of dedicated attitude... Ah sneeze... attitude."

Cheng Mi wiped the saliva from his face without changing his smile: "The weather is quite cold, so don't catch a cold. Not only will your body feel uncomfortable, it will also delay the filming progress. I will ask my assistant to bring you some ginger tea later."

Gao Chao nodded: "Thank you, Brother Cheng."

Gao Chao returned to the hotel and took a hot bath. The coldness in his body was gradually dissipated. Then he drank a large pot of ginger coke and collapsed on the sofa. He took his cell phone from the table next to him, intending to harass Zhai Yudong on a daily basis. When he picked up the cell phone, something was knocked to the ground.