4.8 - ...

After a terrifying night, the town became even more dilapidated, filled with an air of depression and desolation in the cold sunshine.

Zhuo Tinggao woke up in Gao Chao's arms and unconsciously rubbed a scar on his hand slowly. There were cigarette butts lying around the father and son. Gao Chao smiled at his son with dark circles under his eyes and said, honey, you are awake. How do you feel? Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?

Zhuo Tinggao shook his head: "Dad, did I hurt you?"

"No, dad is so strong and powerful, but you, a little brat, got hurt just by asking?" Gao Chao joked and asked seriously, "How did you feel when you became like that?"

Zhuo Tinggao frowned: "I seem to be dreaming, I can't remember clearly. There is a power surging in my body, which is not under my control."

Gao Chao sighed silently: "Baby, you can't control that kind of power right now. If you use it casually, you may hurt innocent people. Dad doesn't want your life to be full of killing and regret, so I promise Dad that you won't do anything until you have to. Don't let that kind of power control you, okay?"

Zhuo Tinggao seemed to understand: "What is the last resort?"

Gao Chao: "Well... in short, if you encounter a danger that you can't handle, just run away as soon as possible. If you can't run away, you won't be able to escape." Victory is achieved by surviving until the end.

Zhuo Tinggao promised Gao Chao not to use that kind of power as much as possible. After thinking for a while, he added, "Does Qiyou know about this?"

Gao Chao fell into deep thought: "Don't let him know for now. With your brother's IQ, try not to tell him something that requires more than five seconds of thinking."

Before Zhuo Tinggao could finish digesting his words, Zhuo Qiyou's cry came from far away. The boy yelled something, rushed over crying, threw himself on the two of them and shouted: "Dad, brother, they bully me!"

Zhuo Qiyou was tied up by Wuhua Da, and cried very aggrieved. Gao Chao was immediately angry. He dared to bully his poor, weak and helpless son. He jumped up and went to fight with those people.

After confirming that there was no danger outside, the residents of the town who were hiding in the sewer climbed up and stood not far away. Gao Chao raised his eyes and saw that those people, including the leading man, were even more embarrassed and miserable than before. More than a dozen people were covered in injuries, and some were hanging their arms, looking at the father and son with sad faces.

Gao Chao: "Well..." It seemed that it was not Zhuo Qiyou who was bullied, but the innocent residents.

The man's left eye was swollen like a walnut, his ear was still bleeding, and his hand hanging by his side was shaking: "Mr. Zhuo Dave, what did your child eat when he grew up?"

"No need to ask," Gao Chao narrowed his eyes and proudly placed his hands on his hips, "Of course he was fed by his father's breast milk!"

Man: "..." He hesitated.

After Gao Chao left last night, Zhuo Qiyou was very angry when he was stopped. More than a dozen grown men with guns and knives were beaten by a young man until he was crying and howling. Finally, with all the strength of the crowd, they were able to suppress him like a stack of Arhats.

The man said that he had no choice but to tie Zhuo Qiyou, otherwise they would be beaten to death by Zhuo Qiyou.

After listening to the man's explanation, Gao Chao looked like a parent: "Hey, my child is young and ignorant, how can you still be familiar with him? I'm so disgusted~"