5.2

Gao Chao flew close to the ground for a certain distance, his back rubbing against the ground. When he finally stopped, the corner of a black windbreaker appeared in his sight.

He turned around and looked to the side. He saw a slender man wearing a black windbreaker with a stern face. He was holding a strange-looking weapon and aimed it at the ghost spider.

Physical attacks are of course ineffective against ghosts, but this is not an ordinary weapon, but a supernatural weapon used by the mysterious organization to which the male protagonist belongs to specifically deal with supernatural creatures. I will omit the 200-word description below that has nothing to do with the plot.

The ghost spider's appendage was broken off, and a sharp scream echoed through the night sky. The man threw a lighter to Gao Chao, still so cold and cool, and said, "Don't be afraid, I will protect your safety."

Brother, you are so reliable! Gao Chao was so excited that he took the lighter and burned the spider silk on his wrists and ankles. The man stood up and rushed towards the ghost spider, firing several shots without missing a beat.

After a fierce battle, the ghost spider was knocked to the ground with its legs in the air, looking like it was dying. The man confirmed that there was no danger, put away the gun, took out a dagger, and disembowelled the ghost spider.

If it hadn't been so quiet around him, Gao Chao would have really wanted to applaud him and get him in the butt. He's so handsome, brother, look at that windbreaker, those long legs, that mysterious weapon, and that built-in special effects, they're all amazing.

The man turned his back to Gao Chao and performed a series of mysterious movements, and then he was very involved in cutting. Gao Chao saw a faint shadow emerging behind him. It was a woman with a graceful figure, wearing a purple skirt, misty and hazy. , still wet all over.

Without waiting for Gao Chao to remind him, the woman said quietly: "Do you know where Zhang San lives?"

The man suddenly turned around and stabbed the woman with his dagger. Almost at the same time, the seemingly dead spider suddenly struggled to its feet, and its sharp insect legs pierced the man's body like a spear.

Gao Chao: "..." Brother, your appearance time is really short. You were handsome for three seconds but you couldn't resist for five seconds!

The man froze as if petrified, still maintaining the posture of stabbing out the dagger. Although the ghost spider did not move anymore, the woman turned to look at Gao Chao, suddenly threw herself to the ground, twisted her limbs and joints, and crawled towards him quickly like a reptile.

Gao Chao fled, ran around in a circle and ran to the spider again, and pulled the man off the spider's legs. He helped the man go around and back to the taxi.

After the previous fierce battle, the spider silk fell off like tattered cotton wool. Gao Chao squatted behind the car and pulled some spider silk to cover himself. There was a clicking sound from the other side of the car, and he couldn't help but cross himself. Suddenly I remembered that he was not a member of the Jesus sect, so I recited a few more lines of Amitabha, Supreme Laojun, bless me. The dual cultivation of Buddhism and Taoism is so cool.

The female ghost's eyesight is as bad as that of a spider. She keeps turning around blindly and in a cold and enchanting voice, calling her little brother who is hiding to come out and play together~~

Gao Chao bit his lip and thought, my little brother just wants to be gay, if you give me a handsome brother I can consider it, and you can forget it. He supported the man and started to circle the taxi with the female ghost. Finally, the female ghost felt very impatient and jumped onto the roof of the car, spinning silk into the wind like crazy.