Extra: ...

The system also has work regulations. For example, playing games, mahjong, cards, etc. is not allowed during working hours. But there are still a few veterans who love to take advantage of loopholes and create a secret room through small loopholes that cannot be detected in the center, and use avatars to make noises together.

Now there are three men surrounding the mahjong table, two smoking cigarettes and one holding tea. They have the same sad faces, and they look like they have encountered a huge problem.

The handsome man with shoulder-length black hair and a cold face blew out a melancholy smoke ring and said in a deep voice: "I have been playing cards for thousands of years, and I thought that there was no problem that I couldn't solve, and there was no person that I couldn't deal with. I didn't expect that today... I have to admit defeat."

Sitting next to him was a handsome, warm-looking man with warm eyebrows, who looked a little cute. He shook the stupid hair on his head and sighed into the tea cup in his hand: "Unexpectedly, we have a traitor. Even a reasonable person like me, 666, is still a little angry."

The person facing 168 was a coquettish bitch. He was observing his words and said pretentiously: "I'm here to be a substitute for 404. Unexpectedly, another one ran away. I want to call you big pigs..."

"999, shut up," 168 flew over with a sword and blocked the little bitch's mouth, "If it weren't for three and one, you, the one serving tea and waiting for the game, would you be worthy of sitting at the card table? Here? Without you to speak, I might as well fix your briquette-like loopholes as soon as I have time."

999: "..." Cut!

In order to prevent the secret from being discovered by the center, there are only a few people who know the system of this room. They are all good brothers who can trust each other and very regular poker friends. Today, the system 404 not found, resulting in a situation where three are missing and one is missing. They had to bring in 999 to make up the number. Unexpectedly, when 999 arrived, 101 disappeared.

Little cutie 666 held up his face and said to himself: "Hey, where is 101? He has never been absent for so many years. You said there are only three of us, and one is just making up the number. What should we do? Woolen cloth?"

168's eyes darkened, he thought for a few seconds, gritted his teeth and said fiercely: "It seems that the only option is to fight the landlord!"

666: "..."

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

Assistant Li is often joked that there is no difference at all when these three words are pronounced upright or backwards. This joke is very lame, but there are always one or two people who are so funny that they go to the bottom of the Mariana Trench and laugh endlessly with this matter.

But that was many years ago. Ever since he became Chi Jiu's assistant, no one dared to joke with him anymore.

Xiao Li felt very satisfied.

Before Chi Jiu left the group, he revealed Xiao Li's identity - the spy sent by his grandfather to follow him and monitor his every move. Chi Jiu said sarcastically, "I have worked really hard on you over the years."

Xiao Lixin said that you have known for a long time and have been acting with me. Speaking of which, it is more difficult for you.

Facing Chi Jiu, he humbly said that it is my honor to serve the organization. Actually, I can't help myself. Vice President, can you take me with you when you leave?

Chi Jiu looked at him coldly and said, why, haven't you monitored enough?

Xiao Li sighed and said sincerely that he didn't like to monitor Chi Jiu, but he liked to do things with Chi Jiu.