5.14

Lan Qiao and Tang Huan came to the tea room. Although the doors and windows were open, there was a barrier to isolate the outside world. Not only could the sound not be transmitted out, but the situation in the room could not be seen from the outside at all.

The wound on Tang Huan's neck was still bleeding, but he didn't deal with it. He leaned against the window with a tea cup and said in a daze: "A long time ago, I warned you that if you allow monsters to roam the world, something will happen sooner or later. of."

Lan Qiao didn't like drinking tea, so he just turned the cup absentmindedly and said, "Did you call me here just to teach me a lesson?"

Tang Huan said helplessly: "I'm not lecturing you, I'm just telling you the truth. You must have recognized it at that time. The ghost spider's body is the purple devil spider, the ghost lizard's body is the black lizard, and before them there were human flesh sparrows, Monsters, ghost heads..."

The monsters he mentioned were once the protagonists of famous ghost stories and anecdotes in this city. Just like the nameless wild ghosts like Mist Girl and Rain Man, they suddenly disappeared at a certain time, and when they reappeared, they looked completely different.

Demons and ghosts are two completely different races, and it is impossible for them to become one, but the fact is that monsters like ghost spiders that coexist with demons and ghosts have appeared, harming the world with more terrifying forms and more brutal methods.

Lan Qiao doesn't care how demons and ghosts treat humans, but many things happened before the ghost spider, and he had to take action to stop it.

The deformed body of demons and ghosts makes the ghosts' hatred and resentment more intense, and the demons' methods and abilities become more powerful. Not to mention the terrible consequences caused by the successive demons and ghosts, when the desire of this weird thing expands to the extreme, and the killing behavior is completely out of control. Sometimes, they will be counterattacked by a mysterious force within their own bodies.

The demon who had practiced for thousands of years to be successful was knocked back to his original form, forced to become one with the ghost, and unable to have his own consciousness. In the end, all the demon souls and elixirs disappeared, and there was no possibility of returning to the world. This is Lan Qiao couldn't bear it.

So after he stopped the aberrations and killed them, he carefully took back their demon souls and placed them in a place where the spirits are stored. Maybe one day they will cultivate their human form again, or they may just disappear like this, it just depends on fate.

Thinking of all this, Lan Qiao's eyes turned gloomy, and the joyful mood in the morning disappeared. He put down the tea cup and said, "Have you found out why they became like this, or have you figured out what the power that turned them back is?"

Tang Huan shook his head regretfully: "However, I think the two are the same thing."

He walked to Lan Qiao and sat down, and asked, "Do you remember Meng Guanchen, right?"

Lan Qiao: "No impression."

"Oh, by the way, you don't know his name." Tang Huan smiled, "He's the young man who came out to cause trouble for you several times."

Lan Qiao raised his eyebrows slightly: "What's wrong with him?"

Mentioning this person, the seriousness on Tang Huan's face softened slightly, and the peach blossoms in his eyes began to fly again: "I haven't been back these days. In fact, I have been with him."

Lan Qiao said coldly: "I'm not interested in your romantic stories."

"How can you say that?" Tang Huan picked up a strand of Lan Qiao's hair and played with it on his fingertips, becoming rude again, "In order to solve this matter, I tried my best to sing a song It's a beauty trap."