2.3

The elevator was very quiet, so quiet that Gao Chao wanted to block his nostrils and not even make a sound of breathing. It would be better if you could suffocate yourself to death.

He looked at the man in front of him with an expressionless face, but the voice of the system in his mind became clear again: "Brother, your pointer has just been activated."

Gao Chao: "...Isn't it true that Er Shao Xue's medicine worked?"

System: "That's not true."

Gao Chao: "Quan Chu was cut off and died of pain because he touched the person raised by the boss. Now that I have touched the boss himself, how do you think I will die?"

System: "Kindness limits my imagination."

Gao Chao: "..."

Zhai Yudong is a head taller than Gao Chao, with a slender figure, broad shoulders and narrow waist. As a cruel and ruthless boss, he does not look ruthless at all. Instead, he is very beautiful, with peach blossom eyes, a high nose bridge, deep contours, and a delicate face.

The shape of his lips is very interesting, and the corners of his mouth are slightly upward. Even if his face is expressionless, he looks like he is smiling. It's just that this smile is not only unsettling, but also adds to the coldness in his eyes, adding a bit of perversion to his temperament.

From beginning to end, he never spoke or made any move. Gao Chao couldn't understand his thoughts and didn't dare to move. He lay on top of someone as if frozen, unable to get up.

After more than ten seconds, Gao Chao realized something was wrong. He turned his stiff neck and found that the elevator seemed to have malfunctioned and stopped at the twelfth floor. The two doors were half-opened and stuck, and dozens of people were standing outside. , all dumbfounded as if they were carved out of the same mold.

The twelfth floor is the party hall where Second Young Master Xue held a party. The music stopped at some point and the whole floor was completely silent. In this way, dozens of people were forced to witness a unique elevator performance.

Song Song secretly gave a thumbs up: Brother, you are such a man, this is better than any other movie you have made before.

The agent's jaw dropped to his chest: Congratulations on your return to glory. Have a good trip and have a safe journey.

Others: We are just here to play, why are we being shown this? We are finished, and soon someone will put us in sacks, fill them with cement, and sink us into the sea.

Zhai Yudong suddenly raised his eyes and looked outside. The people in the hall collectively shuddered and dispersed in an instant. Before they could run away from his sight, they rolled over from the sofa and lay on the ground.

This man's aura was so strong that even the elevator seemed to be unable to bear it and resumed operation, closing the door and descending.

Zhai Yudong's eyes returned to Gao Chao's face and slowly moved downward. Gao Chao followed his gaze and realized that the male finger needle was still pointing at the man diligently.

Gao Chao silently put away the crime tools, took out a crumpled tissue from his pocket, and wiped Zhai Yudong's chin.

"Brother Tong," Gao Chao said in a calm tone, as if he had no nostalgia for life anymore, "He doesn't seem very happy."

System: "Maybe it's because the tissue looks used."

Gao Chao: "..."

The atmosphere was so cold that Gao Chao put down his hand and struggled to squeeze out a hoarse, dry voice from his throat: "I'm sorry, Mr. Zhai, I didn't mean it. I really couldn't control how many times I remembered..."