3.14

The sheep house is just an ordinary sheep house. There is no treasure inside, and there is no dragon guarding the treasure. In fact, this was not the first time Gao Chao came to the sheep shed, so he was not surprised.

He drove the sheep outside to graze and walked all the way to the deepest part of the sheep house, but found no mechanism.

At this time, a fierce BGM sounded, Gao Chao frowned and said, "Brother Tong, what are you doing?"

System: "Oh, didn't I play a piece of music when Xiao Hei's true identity is about to be revealed just to cheer you up?"

Gao Chao waved his hand and slapped the BGM away. He left the sheep house a little disappointed, walked a few steps and ran back unwillingly. He walked around the sheep house and found the entrance to a cellar.

The small door of the cellar opened under the wall behind the sheep house, and there were piles of wood and hay next to it. He had never noticed it before. There was a lock on the door. He looked around, found an ax and opened the lock very violently.

System: "Leave a lock under the axe!" Erkang Hand.jpg

Gao Chao: "Well, it's too late."

System: "...Aren't you afraid that the professor will find out when he comes back?" Fortunately, I am kind enough to open the lock for you.

Gao Chao: "As an agile young man like me, shouldn't you remind me a few seconds in advance?"

System: "Aha, is it my fault?"

Gao Chao said sincerely: "Since you admit that I blame you, then I won't be as knowledgeable as you. Please be careful next time."

System: "..." Life is like a play, we get together because of fate. It's not easy to support each other until old age, should we cherish it more... He was paralyzed by cherishing such a bad fate!

Gao Chao threw away the ax and walked down the stairs. It was pitch dark in the cellar. He turned on the lighting tool on his mobile phone and followed the steps under his feet to get to the bottom step by step.

The light swept across the cellar, and Gao Chao and the system took a breath of cool air at the same time. This place is like a dilapidated mini hell exhibition hall. The walls are covered with creepy photos. Even through the photo paper, you can smell the strong smell of blood.

In the middle of the cellar, there was a projector. Gao Chao walked over and touched the film and projected the image on the screen opposite.

The film has no sound, but it emits a sharp and piercing cry when it lights up. The sound was as sharp as a blade, slicing the throat, tearing the chest, and exposing the red and black intertwined tubes naked to the viewer.

The empty black glass balls reflect the sky, birds, and malice. They were dead, but they made people feel oppressive and frightened, making it difficult to breathe.

Gao Chao's eyes fell from the screen to the special chair in front of him. The blood-stained belt, the metal pieces connected to the wires, and the chains and sharp tools scattered nearby were all shocking, and those photos , the images all tangle on people's nerves...

In the visiting room of the prison, Han Yuze sat quietly, looking through the camera, his carefully retouched face was impeccable.

The door opened, and the prison guard brought the man in, and exited the visiting room at Han Yuze's signal.

The man who is called the "Rainstorm Night Demon" by the media and the public is 40 years old. He looks nothing special. He has a pair of curved eyebrows on his face with no sharp edges. His eyes and the curvature of the corners of his mouth are very soft, just like an ordinary man. The uncle next door.