5.4

Robbery is a very common crime. Stealing food, drink, money, wife, children, house... This kind of thing happens every day, but robbing someone's body is very unusual.

Gao Chao watched helplessly as his body was occupied by the dove, and he quickly followed him.

Tonight there is a very popular store owner on this street celebrating his birthday. The sponsor gave him a luxury car. He sat on the roof of the car and cheered. The long street was full of people as if there was some kind of celebration. The crowd surrounded the motorcade and the beautiful young men and marched with laughter. The drizzle did not dampen their enthusiasm, but made the revelers even more excited.

Jiang Liufei was also mixed in the crowd, laughing and shouting along with the others, forgetting that there should be another person beside him. When he was happy, he would eat melon seeds very quickly, and his two bright eyes would look around, not knowing where to look. Even though I was overly excited, not a single piece of the melon seed skin fell off, and they were all put into a portable garbage bag.

Gao Chao saw Jiang Liufei in the crowd with his eyes shining, his teeth bared, and his arms waving desperately, so he floated over and yelled at him. It's a pity that his little soul has no sense of existence. Neither Jiang Liufei nor passers-by can see or hear him.

Gao Chao was quite helpless and had no choice but to continue following his body. "He" squeezed through the crowd and stood in a relatively quiet place staring at the handsome man sitting in the luxury car, almost drooling.

"You!" Gao Chao floated over and stood in front of his body, "Can you see me? Give me my body back!!!"

He could really see it, and he showed a hint of fear: "I...I didn't mean it."

Gao Chao: "Can't you steal someone else's body on purpose? Come out!"

He lowered his head, pinched his fingers, and whispered: "It's difficult to squeeze out the living soul of ordinary people. Who would have thought that you would fly away with just one push..."

Gao Chao's veins popped out on his forehead: "Damn it, do you blame me?!"

He shrunk in response to the shouting, and begged with a pitiful look on his face: "Can you lend me your body for one night, just for one night?"

Gao Chao was shocked: "What are you going to do with my body? Are you going to participate in a carnival? If you're already dead, don't miss the colorful world anymore, okay? What about your consciousness as a ghost?"

He said sheepishly: "I...I like that person so much."

Gao Chao looked in the direction he pointed, and it was the number one sitting in the luxury car with a gleaming smile.

"So what if you like it?" Gao Chao turned back to him and said, "Just take a look. You can look at it even if you don't have a body."

He pursed his lips, and a small fire ignited in his eyes, as if a thought that had been brewing for a long time was ignited in the hot atmosphere tonight, and he said excitedly: "I want to sleep with him!"

As the saying goes, a human being must have dreams, but I never thought that a ghost could have such a grand dream, which is really admirable. Gao Chao was stunned: "EXM? Use my body?!" ⊙▽⊙

He showed that pitiful look again and said: "Please, I finally found a body, just let me use it for one night, just one night. I promise to return it to you immediately after I sleep with him."

Gao Chao was so angry that he laughed: "Young man, there is nothing wrong with having dreams, but it is a big mistake to be so unrealistic. Look at the good looks, popularity, and worth of this top celebrity! Can you afford a luxury car? Can you afford jewelry and overnight expenses? Why should I sleep with you?"