5.9

Although the small towns in Hot Spring Township have been developed into tourist attractions, most of them still retain their original rural style. It is not uncommon for small animals to occasionally appear in the alleys.

When Gao Chao caught a glimpse of the little fluffy thing out of the corner of his eye, it ran into the path next to the hotel very quickly and disappeared with a flick of its tail.

When Blind Lan looked over, the little animal had long disappeared. He looked at Gao Chao doubtfully: "What did you see?"

Gao Chao chased after him for a few steps, then came back angrily and said: "A small fluffy animal, very much like the resentful spirit on Yao Qingming's body."

Lan Qiao said leisurely: "No matter what it is, it's too late to find out now."

Gao Chao followed him into the hotel: "Too late? Could it be that Yao Qingming didn't listen to you and raised the lantern, so he was harmed by the resentful spirit?"

Lan Qiao said ambiguously: "Absolutely."

Gao Chao was still thinking about that little animal. It had beautiful silver-gray fur. It was small, very flexible and light. It looked like an Arctic fox at first glance, but its ears were particularly big.

Of course, Arctic foxes cannot appear in hot and humid places like Hot Springs. He said doubtfully: "Isn't it just a little fox that hasn't grown up?"

After hearing this, Tang Huan laughed and said: "No way, if it is a fox, it will definitely have to kneel down and kowtow three times before leaving."

Gao Chao: "..." Oh, judging from Doctor Tang's tone, it means that the ancestors of foxes are here. Who dares to make a mistake?

Tao Wu opened four rooms, all with courtyards and small hot spring pools. If you feel that soaking in a small hot spring pool alone is not interesting, there are also public hot springs. While soaking in hot springs, you can enjoy the natural landscape of the hot spring town, but you may be harassed by small animals.

In early autumn, the weather is cool and the leaves turn from green to golden, showing a charming orange-red color. Gao Chao was looking out the window in trance when someone suddenly ran up to him and shouted in surprise: "Master Lu?!"

Gao Chao turned his head and looked over. A beautiful girl in her twenties was standing in front of him, wearing a dress with a very regional style and a pair of big eyes.

The girl said excitedly: "My name is Shen Leran. Do you remember me? When I traveled to G city, I asked you to arrange marriage."

Gao Chao said vaguely: "Hmm... I have a bit of an impression." Before I was "in debt", I was very popular and had many customers. How could I remember an ordinary and beautiful girl?

Shen Leran was so happy that he wanted to hold his hand, but he didn't dare. He said at a loss: "Master Immortal is really amazing. I bought it from you... After I asked you to return the Peach Blossom Talisman, I really found my true It's up to the emperor."

Gao Chao sighed indifferently, and said detachedly and humbly: "I hope I can help you." Why is the transport talisman so powerful? I have to look for it when I go back and wear one for myself.

Shen Leran smiled from ear to ear. When he saw Gao Chao smiling slightly, his cheeks were slightly red, as if he was embarrassed when facing girls. He felt that this young immortal master was so cute that he almost wanted to pinch him. Knead it. Of course, this kind of thought can only be kept in the heart. He is an outsider hiding in the city, how can he make such a joke.

"Why did Master Lu Xian come to our little place?" Shen Leran looked behind him. There was a man who looked evil but had cold eyes, an extremely handsome man with peach blossoms in his eyes, and a tall and gloomy man. Weird man... She clapped her hands in sudden realization, "Ah, I understand, you brought your disciples to our place to catch and eliminate demons, right?"