4.13 - ...

Gao Chao was kicked out of the control center. He was very dissatisfied with this. As a man over 180cm tall, his feet were lifted off the ground. Didn't the village chief lose face?

However, no one paid attention to his protests, and he was separated all the way, and finally was locked up with other people in the base. Everyone was frightened and made eye contact the moment they saw him, wondering how the people in the quarantine area were doing.

Gao Chao shook his head secretly, indicating that he was unclear. When he left, the protective door didn't have time to close. It was estimated that there were already swarms of monsters. I hope Zhuo Tinggao could protect everyone and leave safely.

He was sitting on the ground, surrounded by frightened women, frightened children, and a few men who were fighting with five scum. Opposite him, they were all burly men. The situation was very bad.

In order to lighten the atmosphere, Gao Chao said to the man whose body had changed: "Brother, your tail is very nice. Where did you buy it? I want one too."

The tail man had no sense of humor and whipped his tail, hitting Gao Chao right in the abdomen. Gao Chao's vision went dark and he almost fainted. Several people behind him quickly supported him.

You're stingy. You don't want to say it, but you're still afraid of someone bumping your tail. What kind of creature is that? Gao Chao took a while to recover, but it was still a little difficult to breathe. He said with difficulty: "What is your purpose? If you want a base, release the people. Most of them are women and children."

The children huddled in their mother's arms, trembling with their ignorant eyes open. The adults were also scared, and they gathered around Gao Chao. Although the village chief seemed to have little fighting ability, as long as he was around, everyone felt a little more at ease.

After all, if the leader is shot, the leader will die first. ⊙ω⊙

The other party's boss walked past the crowd like a demonstration, and finally stopped in front of Gao Chao and answered his question. They are the people from the camp not far from the base. They not only want the base, but also the people here, so they won't let anyone go.

Gao Chao broke into a cold sweat: "Then those of us who went out..."

The boss patted him on the head: "Of course we entertained them well."

Li Guan must not have expected that there were so many people in the camp and there were people with mutated bodies, so he suffered a big loss. From the tone of these people, it seems that there is no use in keeping them, they should not die for the time being.

"However, we haven't eaten seriously for a long time." The boss knelt down and patted Gao Chao's face.

Gao Chao: "This is easy to handle. There are still leftovers for lunch in the cafeteria." It's hard for you brothers to grow so strong without eating. Drinking the northwest wind is really nourishing.

The brothers seemed to have heard something funny, and they all laughed, and their pectoralis major muscles trembled, which was spectacular.

The boss shook his head coolly, and the two brothers stepped forward and dragged two people out of the crowd as if they had a tacit understanding with him. Amidst the exclamations, Gao Chao rushed up and said: "What are you going to do, let them cook for you? Let me go, my cooking is delicious!" Find out more about the canned stinky tofu stewed herring, and smell the eternal youth , take one bite and live forever.

No one paid attention to Gao Chao, and the two men were dragged away crying. Not long after, more miserable screams came from outside the door. I don't know if they saw something or experienced something. They screamed incoherently and miserable.