5.3

The fragrance in the reception room was cold, and an unknown tall plant stood in front of the window to block the light. The strange yellow bird in the birdcage, which looked like fried chicken, tilted its head, and its sinister little black eyes glared at someone who should have died. someone who fell.

Gao Chao didn't have a good impression of this strange bird, but because the guest's true appearance was too terrifying, the bird actually looked a bit cute at the moment.

After the three of them sat down, a young boy brought three cups of tea and smiled at Gao Chao. The curiosity in his eyes was just like the group of "people" in the yard in the morning.

Gao Chao felt that he should hang a sign around his neck with the four characters "Welcome to visit" written on it. In fact, he didn't care too much, but he couldn't help but blush, which made people think he was shy. The young boy covered his mouth and smiled, saluted Lan Qiao and left the room.

Lan Qiao made a gesture to the guests to ask for tea. The guest politely picked up the cup of plum green tea and took a sip. Then he introduced himself and said his name was Yao Qingming. He was a businessman. He encountered some trouble and was introduced to an antique shop.

That person was also a customer of the store and had bought an antique here. After hearing this, Lan Qiao said calmly: "Tell me about you."

Yao Qingming seemed not to know where to start, and hesitated for a while before speaking. Their family runs a hot spring hotel in a small town not far from this city.

It was an ancient town, surrounded by green mountains, rich in geothermal resources, and pleasant scenery. More than ten years ago, the town was a rural place. Due to inconvenient transportation, not many people visited the town. Later, the government began to encourage the development of tourism projects and built roads to promote investment. After some operations, it became the famous hot spring town it is now. Including Yao Qingming's family, several people who initially ran hotels made a fortune.

Yao Qingming left her hometown after going to college. After graduation, she found a job in the city and made a girlfriend. The two rented a house and lived together, living the lives of ordinary office workers.

Gao Chao didn't dare to look directly at Yao Qingming, and spent most of his time staring at the teacup on the table. This tea cup is so beautiful, with a lovely round shape and a bright green glaze that looks like jade. The tea leaves are floating on the water, which makes people feel as calm as water and makes them want to sleep.

Just as he was watching intently, a cold gaze suddenly came over him. Gao Chao raised his head reflexively, met Boss Lan's debt-collecting eyes, and quickly sat upright to show that he was listening carefully.

Yao Qingming said that he was actually not very interested in running a hotel, but his father passed away not long ago and his mother was not in good health, so he quit his job and took his girlfriend back to the town to take over the hotel and became a young owner. .

Gao Chaoxin said that this winner in life inherited the family business and had a girlfriend at a young age, and only encountered a little trouble, which was not enough to offset the resentment of a poor single. And looking at the bloody look on his face now, there must be more than a little trouble.

Yao Qingming took a sip of tea and continued. When I first returned to the hotel, I was very confused for a while because I was not familiar with business and accounting. Fortunately, with the support and help of my girlfriend, everything finally became smoother step by step after a few months.

While he was making money, enjoying the pastoral scenery and being sweet with his girlfriend, his sleep began to become very poor. Every night, he heard people muttering nearby, and scratching and scratching as if digging. The sound of earth.