3.4

Gao Chao paused for a while at the door of the teaching building. His face was still as red as a monkey's buttocks, his whole body was on fire, and his head was so hot that the wool on his head became even more curled.

His system felt uncomfortable because of his burning: "Stop perming your hair. Are you such a thin-skinned person?"

Gao Chao said sheepishly: "There is a handsome guy in the back row who keeps staring at me. His smile is so charming."

System: "..." It is better to apply for a few more intracranial anti-inflammatory injections.

Gao Chao ran out shyly, and suddenly remembered a very serious problem: "Originally, I just wanted to observe Han Yuze secretly, but accidentally he was seen by him. Brother Tong, I'm so good."

System: "Shall I help you make the round shape?"

Gao Chao: "...Where is the target person? Can you give me a hint? I'm afraid I'll be stunned before I see him."

System: "Don't ask me, ask your finger. Be careful, your milk will spill."

Oh my God, my milk. That's cheese milk topped with green tea. Gao Chaosheng was helpless and decided to live a Zen life: "Forget it, if I am suddenly killed later, I just hope it will be a painless death."

System: "..." Such low expectations make people dare to move.

Gao Chao jumped on the e-Donkey and rushed to another campus, where he found another 404. The previous incident left a psychological shadow on him. This time after knocking on the door and being invited to come in, he very cautiously pushed the door open through a gap. He observed first to confirm that this was not a classroom where classes were being held. There were only five or six people inside. Students, you can go in with confidence.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked in the door, the people inside burst out laughing. What surprised him even more was that Dong Siyao was also among them.

Gao Chao was startled and asked her why she was here. Dong Siyao shook her phone and smiled until her features were blurred: "My dear, you are going to be popular."

Gao Chao was puzzled by the laughter. He walked over and put the bag down, picked up his girlfriend's cell phone and looked at it. Someone in the lecture theater just recorded him and posted it to the group chat. Many students at O ​​University already knew that the delivery boy went to the wrong classroom and sat down to listen to the class.

"Haha," Gao Chao laughed dryly and suddenly thought of a question, "Did you order these things?"

Dong Siyao waved his hand and pointed to the boy sitting next to him: "My senior ordered it. I only found out after watching the video that it was you who sent it."

These students are all top students at O ​​University. They are indeed a group of young and talented "cheese elements". Gao Chao was very happy, he was so embarrassed, Dong Siyao must be embarrassed to admit their relationship. He smiled at the senior student next to his girlfriend and said, "Why don't you introduce me?"

He thought Dong Siyao would hesitate and say that they were just friends, but he didn't expect that she jumped up and hugged his arm, smiling like a flower: "By the way, let me introduce, this is my boyfriend Yang Mian, we are ordering Let's meet the delivery person from that restaurant."

Others expressed surprise, what a coincidence, it is your boyfriend. This is not delivering food, it is clearly delivering dog food. By the way, I also praised your boyfriend for being so cute, hahaha.

The senior also looked at him with interest, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raise crazily.

Gao Chao's plan failed, and he expressionlessly took off the hand of such a kind, pure and upright girlfriend on his arm, and explained in a calm tone that there was an egg tart missing from the bag, and he would definitely make up for it next time. However, regardless of gender, they were already intoxicated by Han Yuze's good looks in the video. Professor Han was so handsome, so photogenic, and had his own beauty effects, blah blah blah... No one cared about egg tarts at all.