3.15 - ...

Gao Chao shook the chain on his ankle. The size was quite suitable, just enough not to scratch his skin and prevent him from breaking free. As expected of a professor, even such details are considered very thoughtfully.

He sat on the bed obediently and explained: "Actually, I went to Dong Siyao to tell her about the breakup. She is now with Cao Yin, and I also have you..."

"I thought you ran away," Han Yuze touched his head very gently, "I scared you away."

Gao Chao shook his head: "No, I look timid, but he is actually very courageous."

Han Yuze nodded: "I know. When you escaped from the hut where you were kidnapped and imprisoned, and came back to find me, I knew you were a man full of courage."

Gao Chao suddenly felt that his image had grown taller. He raised his face and looked at Han Yuze, and said sincerely: "So I didn't run away, and look, didn't I come back?"

Han Yuze took a deep breath, knelt down on one knee in front of him, lay on his knee, and slowly rubbed his smooth calf with his palms: "The moment I thought you had escaped, I realized that I actually wanted to hurt you."

Gao Chao said warily: "How to hurt?"

Han Yuze felt the warmth on the young man's legs and said softly: "I want to eat you into my stomach and own you completely."

Gao Chao sighed: "Brother Tong, how much is the strategy worth?"

System: "You're already 86, he won't eat you."

Gao Chao couldn't help but shudder when he remembered what Han Yuze had said that day about the horrific and perverted possessiveness of serial killers. Now that he is fat and tender, he will be delicious when served to the table. What!

He adjusted his mood, touched Han Yuze's thick black hair, looked at the looming scar on his collar, and whispered: "You can't, you are so gentle and kind, you would rather hurt yourself than Anyone's."

"Then you are wrong, I will." Han Yuze laughed, touched Gao Chao's ankle, and gently lifted the chain, "In order to avoid something like that happening, I have to lock you up so that you don't leave one day. I don't want to come back anymore."

Gao Chao swore that he would never leave Han Yuze alone.

Han Yuze was noncommittal and just told him a story about a boy and a sheep. Gao Chao grew colder and colder as he listened, and asked him: "Are the young man's brothers and sisters... all gone?"

Han Yuze pinched his toes and said absently: "One day, one of his brothers and one of his sisters wanted to leave the ranch. The boy asked them to take him with them and not leave him alone. The brother and sister disliked his young age. His legs were not able to sprint quickly, so he tricked him into hiding in the haystack until they were sure they would not be discovered, and then called him.

"The boy hid inside obediently and kept waiting and waiting, but no one came to him. In the end, his grandfather pulled him out of the haystack..."

Gao Chao said sadly: "What did grandpa do to him?"

Han Yuze shook his head: "The boy doesn't remember. Many memories have been lost. He only remembers the sound of fireworks in the woods. Bang! Bang!"

Gao Chao's scalp was numb: "What happened to that boy?"

Han Yuze said lightly: "The boy later left the ranch and was adopted by a wealthy and prestigious lawyer. He grew up healthily. But he always dreamed about that ranch and dreamed that his sheep were killed by monsters, so he bought Go down to a ranch and lock the monster inside."