5.10

The steam from the hot springs is steaming, floating in the air like clouds and mist. The shadows of the trees are dancing around, the lights are dim, and even the moonlight is shining on the water, making the night beautiful and pleasant.

Gao Chao stood soaked in the water, staring blankly at the man in front of him, and began to wonder if he was dreaming.

Lan Qiao is not as romantic as Tang Huan. He used to have a fried chicken that occasionally made him show unusual expressions. In addition, he is either sharp and cold when doing business, or lazy when he is leisurely. Relaxation has never been like this, so...

There is a seductive meaning floating in the corners of the eyes and eyebrows, and the whole body exudes an alluring aura, like a human-shaped aphrodisiac evaporating the fragrance of the medicine through the heat that makes the legs weak and the heart trembling. There is a kind of terrifying tenderness on his face, which makes people want to be intoxicated and feel uncontrollably scared.

Gao Chao couldn't help but pinched his thigh hard. The severe pain convinced him that he was not dreaming. He looked closer at Lan Qiao again, carefully looked at his eyelashes hanging with moisture, and asked cautiously: "Boss, did Dr. Tang give you anything strange to eat after I went out?"

"Does he dare?" Lan Qiao smiled.

Gao Chao said suspiciously: "That means, have you been drinking?"

Lan Qiao just smiled, his eyes never leaving him for a moment.

Gao Chao shivered inexplicably under his gaze, and suddenly remembered a sentence: The more beautiful something is, the more poisonous it is.

Lan Qiao put his arms on the edge of the pool, and the porcelain white skin on his chest was dazzling. He rubbed Gao Chao's ankle with his feet under the water and said softly: "Isn't Master Immortal going to help me cure my illness?"

Gao Chao's legs became even softer, and his weak willpower crackled and was about to break: "Boss, I'm just a liar, stop teasing me."

Lan Qiao said slowly: "I'm not teasing you, look at it, it's really sick."

Gao Chao lowered his eyes and took a look. It was indeed very "sick" and was standing straight upright. Completely opposite to its owner's feminine and cold appearance, its size and shape are terrifying.

Gao Chao didn't understand what Lan Qiao wanted to do. He covered his eyes and his mind was in a mess: "Even if it is sick, then you go to Doctor Tang for treatment. What I said is all lies. You have to believe in medicine."

Lan Qiao laughed: "But I don't want to show it to him. To be precise, I don't want to show it to anyone except you."

Gao Chao looked blank: "Why?"

Lan Qiao swam forward and slowly moved his hand up Gao Chao's leg: "Because I just want you to see it."

Gao Chao wanted to cry. Is this the punishment for peeping in the boss's shower last time? After seeing something he shouldn't have seen, the boss wants to dig out his eyes and let him join the blind team of the female ghost and Yao Qingming?

Lan Qiao spoke softly, as if he was really seeking medical help, and Chunliang said innocently: "Master Immortal, please help me."

Gao Chao's waist softened at his voice, but he still firmly refused. Lan Qiao is so abnormal right now. If he really "treats" him and Lan Qiao returns to normal, the consequences will be disastrous.

He closed his eyes, not looking at such an alluring boss Lan, and tried to resist: "This is not a disease, it will be better after a sleep, or take a cold shower, or use your right hand that you have trained for thousands of years to Let's solve it..."