6.5

That boy has beautiful eyes and a very charming smile. But there was an aura about him, a dangerous aura. Yuan Xingjian couldn't see what kind of thoughts were hidden behind his smile, and he had no idea what he would do next.

Although he looked like he was only sixteen or seventeen years old, he exuded a very oppressive aura. Yuan Xingjian suffered a lot of physical pain, but the fear in his heart was even worse.

One night passed, with the scorching sun in the sky, Yuan Xingjian walked towards the youth activity center in a daze, with the devil's voice still echoing in his ears: Have you ever played the game of finding Easter eggs? There are interesting things hidden in each Easter egg, some are information leading to the next Easter egg, and some are amazing secrets. I will place an Easter egg where you work. There are many people coming in and out of the youth activity center every day, right? Especially curious children...

Yuan Xingjian didn't know who he was, why he came to find him, or why he tortured himself like this. He only knew that the secrets in those easter eggs must be aimed at him.

He never considered himself a heinous bad person, he just liked children. He loved them, every slender bone in their bodies, the tiny fuzz on their skin, and the bumps they left on their knees and arms. bruises... nothing more.

But most people can't understand him. If they discover his hidden desires and his hobbies that are different from ordinary people, he will no longer be the respected and beloved Teacher Yuan, and he will no longer be able to get close to his beloved child. We can no longer play beautiful notes with our arms around them.

Oh, God, please save me, help me, this poor man, where did the devil put the so-called easter egg...

Throughout the whole day, Yuan Xingjian wandered around in various activity rooms, but like a dog that had lost its sense of smell, he wandered around but could not find the target. Whenever there was a child's cry of joy, which used to sound like a sound of nature to him, he would involuntarily shrink his neck and look in the direction of the sound with great fear.

What did they find, an Easter egg that could be cracked or twisted open? Does it contain unflattering photos or videos? His secret collection? A white sock with a student's name written on it? Or a letter that records how he tutored a certain child?

Someone unexpectedly tapped him on the shoulder, and he was like a puppet with broken strings. His hands and feet began to spasm, and then he lost all strength.

"Teacher Yuan, are you okay? Are you feeling uncomfortable?" a colleague asked with concern.

Yuan Xingjian was sweating profusely under the air conditioner, and forced a smile: "It's okay, I may have a bit of heat stroke."

Colleague: "How about you go back and rest today, and I'll teach for you."

Yuan Xingjian's face turned pale: "No! No need... I'm fine. Just drink some water and I'll be fine."

How could he go back? Now the activity center is his prison. If he can't find the key in the easter egg, he can't leave.

However, one day passed and he found nothing. The surroundings were filled with laughter and no one discovered his secret. As if he narrowly escaped death, he stumbled out of the door and suddenly saw a young man smiling at him in the bustling crowd.

Yuan Xingjian fled home and locked the door. He couldn't eat anything, all he could think about was that smile. After being in a daze for several hours, just when he was about to fall asleep, the ringtone of his cell phone hit his fragile nerves hard.

[It's such a pity that no one showed interest in today's easter egg. A new easter egg will be added tomorrow, and every day from now on... I wish you a happy treasure hunt. By the way, do you have a son? He should be in the first grade of junior high school now, right? Does he know what his father has done to boys of his own age? Have a nice night and good night :)]