4.14 - ...

After leaving the base, the two rushed to the camp not far away on a four-wheel motorcycle and rescued Li Guan and the others. Seeing that his companions were still alive, Gao Chao's face looked better. He leaned against Li Guan and choked with sobs: "The base... Ouch~ Carrot... Ouch~ There's also Ouch, um oh @#%^@#... ..."

Li Guan: "What, the mutated creatures from the quarantine area escaped, and the group of people were killed by the monsters. Many people died, the vegetable garden was destroyed, and now there is only one chicken left!"

Others: "..." How did you two communicate?

After so many years of mutual support, Li Guan is like a reliable big brother to Gao Chao. Gao Chao leaned on his shoulder and cried for a long time. Unfortunately, there were some things he couldn't say, such as: My son knocked me down as soon as he came back and treated me like this and that. I... I... really want to show off. Take a look at my son's male waist and long legs, oh hehe hehe~~~

While he was chattering, Gao Chao found Zhuo Tinggao staring at him with "kind eyes". He had no choice but to rub his tears and snot on Li Guan and quickly stood up straight to speak.

Li Guan's side was not without attrition. Several of them were buried alive, just like the two people who were dragged out of the base last night. Li Guan's face was ashen and he said that those people seemed to like eating carrion.

Everyone stopped talking and felt gloomy for a while. Gao Chao comforted them with a few words, and then asked Li Guan to return to the base quickly to calm people's hearts.

Li Guan asked doubtfully: "Where are you going?"

Gao Chao glanced at Zhuo Tinggao: "My son and I went out to do some errands, we'll talk about it later."

Li Guan was worried about other people in the base and did not continue to ask questions. The two parted ways after saying goodbye. Zhuo Tinggao continued the journey with Gao Chao on a four-wheel motorcycle. Along the way, Gao Chao couldn't help but ask how far it was. Zhuo Tinggao lazily said it was still early every time.

It was getting dark soon, so the two stopped to rest at a ruins they passed by. They found a place to stay for the night, built a fire, and sat down to supper.

The night was very quiet, and the bonfire crackled like a □□r. Zhuo Tinggao looked at Gao Chao through the firelight and said, "It seems like we have returned to the past. We travel together by car and find a place to eat and rest every night."

Gao Chao said absently: "It's a pity that Qiyou is not here. But even if he is here, he can't go back to the past."

Zhuo Tinggao put down the can in his hand and whispered: "I have always regretted it. I lost my mind at that time and hurt you. Do you blame me?"

Gao Chao shook his head: "No, the real injury is not on the body, but on the heart."

Zhuo Tinggao walked around the fire and sat down next to Gao Chao, wrapping his arms around his waist. Seeing Gao Chao startled, he ducked and dodged, but didn't let go. He bit his ear and said, "I won't hurt you anymore, don't reject me, okay?"

Gao Chao's arms were held up, and he couldn't push him, so he had to hold him stiffly, frowning silently and looking at the bonfire.

Zhuo Tinggao's heart was filled with unspeakable emotions, sour and sweet: "After I left, did you miss me?"

Gao Chao: "Yes."

Zhuo Tinggao was very happy: "Really? I miss you too, every day."

Gao Chao: "I thought about it the day you left, but I couldn't see you anymore. I was busy building the base and there were so many people around me to take care of, so I forgot about it. If it weren't for the fact that you and Qiyou are identical twins , I'm afraid I don't even remember what you look like."⊙ω⊙