Final 1: ...

Final 1: Bangbang and I are very happy - ...

Plasmolysis, return to basics. Gao Chao opened his eyes suddenly. There were neither golden leaves, nor sunshine, nor even a person in front of him. The man he loved had disappeared.

Right now, we are in a ward in good condition. The surroundings are clean. There are bouquets, fruit baskets and condolences placed on the window sill and table. The machine next to it is beeping regularly, making the room very quiet.

Gao Chao slowed down for a moment and then reluctantly sat up. The body in the hospital gown was a little weak, and his right arm was in a cast. He raised his hand to touch his forehead, which was also wrapped in gauze.

"Brother Tong, are you still here?" Gao Chao couldn't think about what happened to him, and was eager to confirm whether Brother Tong had lost contact.

"Leave it here," Brother Tong's rough voice sounded clearly, "Please go away."

Gao Chao instantly felt at ease: "Brother Tong, where am I now? Am I still continuing the mission?"

Brother Tong: "Hey, you have returned to the real world and are alive again. Congratulations, brother."

Gao Chao was stunned for a while, feeling a little unreal. It was as if he had slept for a long time and had a long dream, then suddenly woke up and couldn't figure out whether the dream was true or not.

He patted his face, squeezed his legs, and sat in a daze for a while before accepting the fact that he had returned to real life.

"Brother Tong," Gao Chao said disappointedly, "I still don't know who that person is. How should I find him?"

Brother Tong sighed: "Let it go. Life is like a play. We get together because of fate..."

Gao Chao: "Okay, I understand." If he continues to read it, it will be endless.

He got off the bed and went to the bathroom to use the toilet. When he came out, a nurse came in. The nurse was a young girl. When she saw him, her eyes suddenly widened: "You're awake! You're really awake! Ahhh!"

Gao Chao was stunned when she called out: "Oh, wake up." Why did I seem to be a vegetative state who had been sleeping for decades?

The little nurse helped him back to the bed, his eyes sparkling and his cheeks flushed: "You finally woke up. I've been waiting for you for a long time."

Gao Chao: Σ(⊙▽⊙

What does this delicate and shy expression mean? What do you want from those loving eyes? Gao Chao asked cautiously: "You can't be... him?"

Could it be that Lao Gong's true identity is actually...a girl? Damn it, this is going to kill the gay guy! It's so uncomfortable!

The little nurse looked confused: "Huh? Who am I?"

Gao Chao: "...No, no one, my mind is a little unclear."

The little nurse pursed her lips and smiled, turned around and ran out, slapping him in the face with the horse's tail. After a while, she ran back again, bringing a doctor with her.

Gao Chao learned that he had been in a car accident. After being sent to the hospital, he fell into a coma for a week for no reason. He suffered multiple soft tissue injuries and a fracture in his right forearm. However, it was nothing serious and he just needed rest and rest.

After hearing this, Gao Chao immediately asked: "Where is my dog?"

The little nurse rushed to say: "Same as you, the right front leg was fractured and was sent to the pet hospital. Other than that, there were no other injuries."