2.5

Gao Chao raised his arms to cover his eyes that were constantly filled with tears. He felt that he was going to be crippled. Unlike the original article where he was cut and hurt to death, he was left in pain to death.

Even if he had the slightest desire to survive, he really couldn't satisfy Zhai Yudong's request. He cried in his heart and said that I can't do it.

System: "Brother! I have some good news for you."

Gao Chao was dying: "Am I the master of the universe in the next world?"

System: "The target character's strategy value has increased by 10."

Gao Chao: "??? What did I do right?!"

System: "I'm confused too."

Gao Chao raised his arm slightly and peered through the gap. Zhai Yudong seemed to be in a good mood, patiently waiting for him to smile and please.

Oh, son, dad can't understand you more and more. Is your rebellious stage coming?

Gao Chao picked up his arm and said hoarsely: "If you step on me, I won't be able to laugh."

Zhai Yudong raised his feet high, put his hands in his pockets, and never took his eyes off the young man's face.

Gao Chao's face was pale, his hair was soaked with cold sweat and tears, his limbs were weak, and he looked like a dead fish. He brewed for half a minute, and when Zhai Yudong's eyes gradually cooled down, he slowly smiled.

The area where he was stepped on was still burning, so he could only endure it and distract himself from thinking about interesting things. The process of this smile blooming is very slow, first raising the corners of the mouth, and then spreading it bit by bit, until the smile spreads to the bottom of the eyes.

Zhai Yudong didn't know that what the young man was thinking of when he looked at him was actually the dog he raised. He watched the process calmly, without saying a word until Gao Chao's face froze with laughter, and then he turned and left the room.

With his disappearance, Gao Chao's suffocating feeling of depression was relieved. He rolled over with difficulty and lay on his side on the cold floor, curling up to comfort his tortured little brother.

After vomiting several times and struggling for a long time, Gao Chao fell asleep exhausted and was woken up by the cold again. The pain still could not be completely relieved, and he was probably disabled.

"Brother Tong," Gao Chao hugged himself and chatted with the system, "help me recall what I did to make the pervert so happy."

System: "Sorry, I turned on the frosted glass effect before and the sound was weakened. I don't know what you did."

Gao Chao: "Do you still have this kind of function?"

System: "Yes, in order to protect the privacy of the host, the headquarters has developed many functions, such as frosted glass, anus coding, blind perspective... there are many thieves."

Gao Chao: "..." What the hell is a blind person's perspective?

System: "Aunt Jiang, let me play it back for you and you can take a look for yourself."

Gao Chao: "Well, let's fix it!"

system:"......"

The system enabled the quick playback function for him, and Gao Chao was "surprised" to find that he had accidentally called out Zhai Yudong's name due to overthinking.

No wonder Zhai Yudong smiled like a flower when he heard the words "Wang Tiechui".

This feeling of being caught out by others without realizing it is even more shameful. Gao Chao buried his face in his hands and twisted shyly: "Brother Tong, I have no shame in being a human being. How will I face Zhai Yudong in the future?"