2.10

It is the spring season in T City. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom on the campus of T University. From a distance, they look like clouds floating in the low sky, dyeing the whole world with a romantic color.

Gao Chao's first filming scene was here. He had been on the crew for a few days. He was a little uncomfortable at first, but now he is slowly getting into the mood.

The main actors in the play are all fresh and tender, each with their own unique beauty. The male protagonist is tall and handsome, the female protagonist is youthful and cute, and there are also a bunch of young supporting roles, which are enough to satisfy the eyes.

The second male lead played by Gao Chao is a high school classmate of the heroine. He has always been secretly in love with the heroine. He specially applied for T University because of the heroine, just to be able to see her every day.

In today's scene, Gao Chao is sitting under a cherry blossom tree, reading a book and waiting for the heroine. At this time, a school girl came to express her love, and he coldly refused, but when the heroine appeared, his stern face immediately burst into a warm and implicit smile.

Field recorder. Gao Chao was wearing a white shirt and black slacks, sitting on a bench covered with flower petals. The sunlight was just right, gentle but not dazzling, just like a young man reading a book with his eyes downcast.

He exuded a leisurely and elegant temperament in every move he made, and the flowers that fell in the wind were charming to his eyes, but they did not disturb him at all.

The junior girl wearing a small skirt watched from a distance for a long time, and finally made up her mind to walk up to him, and confessed the girl's feelings frankly, blushing, hoping that the senior would date her.

Gao Chao raised his head and listened to his schoolmate's confession expressionlessly. After waiting for someone to speak, he slowly stood up, faced the girl's expectant and anxious eyes, and refused with cold words.

The school girl's eyes turned red: "But I really like you."

Gao Chao said politely and coldly: "Sorry, I can't respond to your feelings."

Seeing that there was no hope, the school girl had no choice but to leave sadly. Gao Chao was the only one left under the tree. He stood silently for a few seconds and was about to sit back and continue reading when he suddenly heard a familiar voice calling his name.

Today happened to be the time when cherry blossoms were blowing snow. When Gao Chao heard the sound and turned his head, a burst of falling cherry blossoms was swept up by the wind, as if heavy snow had fallen all over the sky. The handsome young man slowly turned around in the crimson falling snow. The cold mist in his eyes was blown away by the spring breeze. He couldn't help but smile when he saw the person he had loved for many years running towards him.

That was the person he had a crush on, his unspeakable secret, and his inner thoughts that he couldn't hide. His smile lingered before he could speak, it was green and shy, warm and soft, it was so beautiful and moving against the sunshine and cherry snow.

The surrounding crew members who were accustomed to watching romantic dramas opened their dead eyes. Many people seemed to have gone back in time at this moment and saw the boy who made their hearts beat for the first time in their lives.

The heroine ran up to her. She had already prepared her emotions, but she was so stunned that she forgot her lines in an instant. The director had to stop and asked to do this part again, and he was so angry that he gritted his teeth.

The heroine said in her heart that she couldn't be blamed. Who knew that that paralyzed face could suddenly smile so beautifully and touch people's hearts? It really felt like first love. Her heart is still beating so hard even now.