4.12

The weather is good today. The clouds in the sky are not very thick. The sunshine seems to be shining down through a layer of gauze. It is gentle and delicate, which perfectly complements the peaceful expression on Gao Chao's face.

The air continued to be quiet, and the system felt that Xiao Chao Chao seemed a little doubtful about life, so he broke the silence and said, "I found that the five toes on your left foot are more flexible."

Gao Chao stared at the ceiling: "Why do you say that?"

System: "Just now your left foot and right foot played a set of rock, paper, scissors, and the left foot won."

Gao Chao: "..." As if to prove that the system was correct, he made a "like" gesture with his left foot.

As his head woke up, Gao Chao's body also "wake up". His masseter muscles and sphincter muscles seemed to have been exercising all night in the gym and used all the equipment. Both buttocks were also swollen and numb, and the sore feeling caused by every movement was accompanied by a sense of shame.

Gao Chao pulled up the quilt and bit it, and said with tears in his eyes: "Brother Tong, I have stayed like a jade for thirty years in the last days. I have been both a father and a mother to my sons. I have worked hard to build Leyang Village. I have devoted myself to my work. In my heart I only thought about production and never had any distracting thoughts. Who would have expected that it would be late at night...my cold, ascetic persona, pure and pure, has completely collapsed."

The system thought for a long time, but did not find those characters on the host. However, the current system has been upgraded. He said calmly: "Last night was considered a vigorous production." Hundreds of millions of sons were produced.

Gao Chao: "..." Brother Tong, you have changed.

He secretly took a look under the quilt. He had changed his T-shirt and shorts. He and his clothes were clean and fresh. Apparently, after the little bastard succeeded, he used his shredded conscience to help him. Very thoughtful.

Even so, Gao Chao was still very angry: "I really didn't expect that he would have such thoughts about his old father!"

System: "What if you had known earlier?"

Gao Chao said angrily: "If I had known earlier, I would have waited until today!"

system:"......"

It was getting late, Gao Chao got up slowly, put on his clothes with trembling hands, and said viciously: "Hey, you want to play drunken sex with me? I'll give him a drunken scene, and treat it like it's It was really a dream."

System: "The kind of dream that makes you think about something every day and dream about it every night?"

Gao Chao: "The sky is blue. Brother Tong, how can you say that? It's impossible to think about it when it's sunny." ⊙ω⊙

System: "..." The upgrade is still not strong enough.

A knock on the door interrupted their conversation, and Zhuo Tinggao opened the door and came in with a meal in his hand. He put the dinner plate on the table, took the shirt buttons from Gao Chao's trembling fingers, tied them one by one calmly, and asked with a smile: "Dad, why don't you look so good? Is it because you haven't been drunk yet?" However, I still didn't sleep well last night."

Gao Chao was laughing in his heart, but his expression was a little painful. He looked away as if he didn't dare to face his son, and said vaguely: "I have been dreaming, and I am very tired from sleeping."

Zhuo Tinggao approached him and asked, "What did you dream about?"

Gao Chao showed a weak smile: "Nightmare."