2.7

After arriving at the stylist's studio, Gao Chao briefly introduced himself in front of Teacher Kevin.

Teacher Kaiwen was much more picky than Yu Zhong. He almost collapsed when he saw Gao Chao's gray-green hair: "You guys who kill horses should be listed as key protection targets. Don't let us white-haired people send red, orange, yellow, green, and green hair." Someone with blue and purple hair."

Gao Chao: "..."

Teacher Kevin pinned the person down on the chair and called Teacher Tony and Teacher Allen. The three of them surrounded Gao Chao and began to pack everything. They did not ask for the opinions of the person involved during the whole process, but only asked Yu Zhong about the newbie. Which direction do you want to develop.

Gao Chao was drowsy in the chair. As they were doing things, he was doing hair, picking out earrings, and even doing a beauty and skin care routine. When he stood in front of the mirror again, he felt that his soul had been purified for the second time.

The young man in the mirror has fair and clear skin, and his chestnut hair is styled in a fashionable but not exaggerated way. All extraneous decorations have been removed. His whole person is extremely fresh and fresh. With the clothes chosen by Teacher Kevin, he really looks like a green school girl. smell.

Teacher Kevin talked a lot and got him a few sets of clothes. Gao Chao thanked him and returned to the small villa weakly. Just when Xianyu was about to collapse, the beast in costume informed him that Zhai Yudong was coming over tonight. By the way, I also reminded him that he could cook a dinner by himself. Mr. Zhai likes home-cooked food. But be careful not to make the kitchen dirty.

Gao Chao: "Brother Tong, this pervert is really hard to take care of."

System: "No matter how difficult it is to serve, it was because of you."

Gao Chao: "...but I can't cook."

The system downloaded a recipe and gave it to him: "Find something simpler to try."

Gao Chao looked through it in his mind and asked, "Do you think I can make some noodles for him?"

system:"......"

Gao Chao read the recipe and confirmed that he didn't have that talent, so he picked up his phone and ordered a takeaway. Probably because of the peak ordering period, I waited for nearly an hour and a half before the doorbell rang. Gao Chao was afraid that Zhai Yudong would arrive first during this period, so he was inevitably a little angry. He rushed to the door and wanted to ask the delivery boy why it took so long.

The young man outside the door was tall and handsome, with extremely long legs, and he had an apologetic smile on his face.

Gao Chao took the takeaway: "It's okay, it won't be long. Thank you for your hard work. Be careful on the road."

System: "..." Just say I'll come back next time, right?

Gao Chao returned to the restaurant with the takeout, took out a plate and put the food in: "I like the door-to-door service the most. What about delivery of takeout, delivery of express delivery, delivery of milk..."

The system said coldly: "Besides, I also like private doctors, unblocking sewers, and repairing air conditioners."

Gao Chao: "Oh, it turns out Brother Tong is a member of the same camp."

System: "Haha." You loser.

Gao Chao placed the plates and deliberately took the lunch boxes to the trash can far away outside to throw them away. He returned to the villa and waited for a while, lying on the sofa playing games out of boredom. After waiting for several hours without seeing Zhai Yudong, he was so hungry that he fell asleep.