3.5

When he saw Han Yuze coming out of the pharmacy, Gao Chao, who thought he was hiding very well, immediately followed him while keeping a safe distance.

Han Yuze walked around in this direction. After entering the community, he bought a bottle of mineral water in a convenience store. Then he refused to walk in a straight line and walked around like he was full. After just ten minutes of walking, he was forced to walk in a straight line. Walked for more than half an hour.

Gao Chao felt extremely uncomfortable and thought to himself that this was some kind of snake-skin move. Normal people with abnormal psychology would not be able to understand it. Please, brother, please go home quickly and let go of the stalker who works hard until late at night.

After finally waiting for Han Yuze to turn around enough, Gao Chao turned around and ran towards the gate of the community as he walked into the building. The system asked in confusion: "Is this the end? As a competent and dedicated stalker, shouldn't I follow people to their doorstep?"

Gao Chao broke out in a sweat: "It's too easy to be discovered when you enter the corridor. I don't want to deliver express delivery thousands of miles or send someone's head in a fancy way."

System: "You look like a silly boy who has a crush on someone and secretly follows them to take them home, rather than a stalker with a twisted mind who creates a thrilling and terrifying atmosphere."

Gao Chao: "...Let's learn about the Buddhist tracking method."

System: "Get lost."

Gao Chao: "Why bother? If I leave, you will leave." ⊙ω⊙

system:"......"

After the tracking, the last bus had already disappeared. Gao Chao took a taxi home, took a shower, put on clean underwear, threw himself on the bed and fell asleep.

After following Han Yuze for several days, Gao Chao found that his life was very regular, basically three o'clock and one line, school - clinic - home. On weekends, Han Yuze often goes to his villa on the outskirts of the city to enjoy his leisure time alone.

He put on a dark gray apron, put on gloves, and used his hands that wrote beautiful calligraphy to cut open a whole fan of ribs, marinated them with the mixed seasoning, stuffed the garlic cloves into the gaps of the ribs, and placed them on the grill. Seal the dish with tin foil and place it in the oven.

Brush the ribs with black pepper sauce halfway through and continue grilling until the aroma is so fragrant that it can't even close the window.

Before Gao Chao came over, he bought donkey meat and burned it. While the professor took off his apron and sat at the table, tasting the tender black pepper ribs and sipping fine red wine, the tracking worker could only lie outside the window chewing dry sesame seed cakes.

When Gao Chao smelled the expensive and elegant aroma of capitalism, he felt very sorry for himself: "My life is really miserable."

System: "As the saying goes, dragon meat is in the sky and donkey meat is on the ground. What you eat is a good thing."

Gao Chao doesn't think so. When he heard the classical music played by the professor, he said not to be outdone: "Brother Tong, play me the song Erquan Yingyue."

system:"......"

This tear-jerking and sad BGM suited Gao Chao's mood at the moment. He silently swallowed the last bite of the donkey meat, burped a meaty burp, and ran away before it got dark.

He didn't dare to get too close to Han Yuze, and would often complete the task by walking around in a symbolic circle. Even so, he was already very familiar with Han Yuze's daily life, and he even remembered several clients who frequently visited the clinic recently.