4.2

There was a muffled sound in the darkness, and the man's stiff body rolled to the bottom, and there was no sound after that. Gao Chao threw away the heavy backpack in his arms, limped down as fast as he could, and whispered Qi Feng's name.

Qi Feng didn't respond. Gao Chao took out a lighter from his body and lit it. With the faint light of the fire, he saw that the man's face was covered with blood, and his eyes, nose, and mouth were still leaking out.

He touched the man's neck, patted his chest, and sat down on the ground. Qi Feng had no breath or heartbeat. He died suddenly and completely.

Gao Chao looked to the southwest. The night was miserable and there was no light. Even though the fog was still there, nothing could be seen. He wiped the cold sweat from his face and murmured: "Brother Tong, let's make peace."

The system held it in for a long time and was relieved to hear what he said: "That's right, we fight at the end of the bed and at the end of the bed. There are no obstacles that we can't overcome, and there are no feuds overnight."

Gao Chao frowned and said, "I feel that I can't live long in this world. If I die directly to the next world, you should be recycled. Don't make any trouble before leaving."

System: "... Ganha said such unlucky words?"

Gao Chao pointed at Qi Feng: "Even such a powerful man died so strangely and miserably. How long do you think I, a weakling, can live?"

System: "Look at the first few worlds, didn't you rely on your own mental retardation...to survive and complete the strategy mission? I believe you can do it!"

It was pitch dark now, and Gao Chao could not examine Qi Feng's body. Occasionally there were some small movements outside that made people feel uncomfortable, so he had to crawl back and sleep.

After dawn, Gao Chao returned to Qi Feng and was frightened by the appearance of the corpse.

The man's handsome face was severely distorted and deformed, and it was impossible to recognize his appearance before birth. The same was true for his body, which was covered in blood and it was difficult to tell where it came from.

Gao Chao carefully tore off his clothes and found that his skin had turned purple-black and rotted at the slightest touch, with a turbid and sticky black liquid flowing out.

"Holy shit..." Gao Chao couldn't help but cursed and didn't dare to touch it again. After a rough look, he couldn't find a fatal wound, or there were too many wounds and he couldn't tell which one was the fatal wound, so he had to give up. .

Gao Chao: "It's so uncomfortable. I thought I had met a reliable partner and we could run away together. I didn't expect that we would die day and night, and we would be separated forever so soon, ugh!"

System: "Cha Chao, please be open-minded. In this kind of environment, this kind of thing is normal."

Gao Chao stared at Qi Feng's cool four-wheel motorcycle, his eyes burning with tears: "I will inherit your revolutionary legacy and continue to move forward, don't worry, brother."

System: "..." I always feel that the painting style has suddenly become different.

Gao Chao picked up a rag from nearby - it might have been a pretty curtain, and covered Qi Feng. He went to look around on the quad bike. In addition to the simple filter, Qi Feng's backpack also contained two cans of green beans, four packs of compressed biscuits, two packs of cigarettes, a box of ammunition, a night vision goggle, and a bottle of precious gasoline. , a map.

Gao Chao unfolded the map and drew a big red circle in the northern area. The pure land he set was probably within that area. It might take several months to go all the way along the railway.