1.9 (End)

Gao Chao held the candle and turned to look at the floor-to-ceiling windows of the living room. A man walked out of the curtains fluttering in the night wind.

"Who are you?" Gao Chao asked doubtfully.

The man was startled and smiled bitterly: "Siyuan, you must have suffered a lot, you must not even recognize me?"

Gao Chao looked at it blankly for a long time before he recognized it was Zuo Dongxuan: "How did you...find this place?"

Zuo Dongxuan took a few steps forward. Gao Chao saw a gun in his hand and couldn't help but hold the candle tightly.

"Don't be afraid, it's impossible for my gun to be aimed at you." Zuo Dongxuan sat down on the sofa and began to talk about how hard he had been during this time.

After Zong Xiangbei was imprisoned, Zuo Dongxuan wanted to find Gao Chao and take him away from the Zong family. However, Gao Chao disappeared completely as if he had evaporated from the world. He searched for it for a long time without any clues.

The affairs of the Zong family involved many people related to it, and Zuo Dongxuan was no exception. He lost miserably in this business war. In the tit-for-tat confrontation with Zong Shuo, he gradually discovered the truth of the matter.

Zuo Dongxuan said in a deep voice: "The two brothers of the Zong family, one is more disgusting than the other. Zong Xiangbei harmed your family and wanted to use you, and Zong Shuo actually treated you... and imprisoned you on this island. But. , Although I suffered heavy losses, Huangtian paid off and I finally found you. Come on, Siyuan, I will take you out of here."

Gao Chao: "Where is our chef?"

Zuo Dongxuan: "Chef? I don't know, maybe he was killed by my men."

Gao Chao was worried for a while, forget about Chef A who made the dumplings, why even Chef B who made the veal steak so delicious... He shook his head and said: "You misunderstood, I stayed here willingly, Zong Shuo didn't force me I do anything."

Zuo Dongxuan stood up excitedly and walked to Gao Chao, grabbed his shoulders and said: "How is it possible, Siyuan, don't be afraid, although my strength is not as good as before, I still have no problem taking you away to take care of you for the rest of my life. Yes, I won't let people from the Zong family hurt you again."

Gao Chao was so shaken that he felt dizzy. He pushed his hand away and said, "I'm not afraid. What I said is true." Brother, you are too pretentious. This is a disease that needs to be treated.

Zuo Dongxuan looked at Gao Chao in disbelief, and suddenly found that he seemed to be fatter than before, and his complexion was particularly good. He looked like he was eating well and living a good life, and he did not look like he was being imprisoned or coerced at all.

But Zuo Dongxuan still couldn't believe it: "You are his sister-in-law!"

Gao Chao: "I divorced Zong Xiangbei."

Zuo Dongxuan desperately searched Gao Chao's face for any flaws in his lies, but could not find any clues. He laughed miserably, feeling that all this was a joke. When he realized that Gao Chao might have been hidden by Zong Shuo, he said a lot of fierce words in front of Zong Shuo, which stimulated Zong Shuo to attack the Zuo family, causing Their vitality was severely damaged.

But for Gao Chao, Zuo Dongxuan refused to stop and chose to continue fighting. Now that he had lost so much, he thought he could finally take his bamboo horse and fly away to live a happy life, but what happened in front of him was unexpected.

Seeing Zuo Dongxuan's defeated look, Gao Chao said cautiously: "You still have time to leave now."

Zuo Dongxuan narrowed his eyes and stared at him: "You treat me..."