【World 2】━━ The First Love of a Mysophobic Boss ━━

2.1

Gao Chao washed his face with cold water, asked the toilet staff for a cigarette, lit it, and sat on the toilet to calm down.

Gao Chao reviewed this short article called "Midnight Foraging". This article is the first short article he wrote. He thought about it for a long time and found that there is no bullshit plot, it is all about stir-fried pork and braised pork.

The protagonist is a down-and-out rich second generation who has to commit himself to someone else in order to repay his debts. However, the other person is a pervert who only likes to watch. Every time he watches him entertain himself with an appreciative attitude, he has never touched him.

However, this big boss was still very kind to him, allowing him to enter the entertainment industry and become an actor, and praised him as the best actor. However, he looks bright, elegant and noble in front of the camera, but he often feels lonely, empty and cold at midnight, so there are always some entertainment company bosses, passionate fans, colleagues who play opposite roles... all around him.

That's right, this is a NP article that the movie king always receives, and Gao Chao is now just one of the many passers-by who attacked the movie king 419. He was dragged out and cut after being discovered by the perverted boss who dared to touch the movie king. 

Gao Chao suspected that the target of his attack might be the actor, the protagonist of this article, and he would need to rely on his superb bed skills to conquer the black hole. But in this case, according to the plot, he will die of pain after being cut off, which is indescribably miserable.

Thinking of this, Gao Chao felt that he had to avoid that pervert. While he was thinking about it, someone knocked on the door and asked him to go out and continue filming. Gao Chao smoked his cigarette and returned to the set. The director and crew were already in their places, and his partner was lying on the bed and posing.

Gao Chao endured a strong sense of shame and tried again, but there was still no response, so he had to apply for the use of props to complete the shooting task.

The partner performed so hard that his voice was hoarse. When the camera turned away, he rolled his eyes at Gao Chao with utmost contempt and disgust. Gao Chao felt very sorry for his partner and his acting skills.

After a day of shooting, Gao Chao was exhausted. He used to think that actors in small films looked very happy, but after experiencing it personally, he realized that it was a strenuous job. This was with the use of props. If he was going into battle with a gun, I guess I can't even straighten my waist right now.

After leaving the set, he went to a barbecue stall and bought five skewers of kidneys and ate them all in one go. The system tells him that none of this is useful, and only the target person can make him "stand up."

Gao Chao: "Brother Tong, to be honest, you don't deserve your name."

System: "You may have a little misunderstanding about my name, 'Zong Yu', Yu Yu, the full name means even if we meet, we can't have sex at will."

Gao Chao: "..." He lost his dream in an instant.

When he just woke up, he thought that his spring had come, and all his unknown thoughts could come true. However, because of the male pointer, he became a useless actor in small films, let alone a blessing. In this world, even how to live is a problem.

For those who work in their profession, being handsome is not enough to make a living. At best, it is the icing on the cake. Having great skills and good work is the way to go.

Thinking of the contempt shown in his partner's eyes today, Gao Chao was deeply hurt in his heart. He dragged his tired steps back to the rental house and smelled a strong smell as soon as he opened the door.