3.3

Gao Chaochu was on the side of the road. Although there was still a long distance between him and the car, he felt like a light on his back, and even the gentle breeze seemed like a dark wind.

There are a lot of things that I didn't have time to write in the pit article, but Gao Chao made a lot of assumptions about Han Yuze. When he thought about it at the time, he was very happy. After all, he is such an interesting character, but now that he has to face it in person, he feels very scary. It's scary, with the feeling that your life is in danger at any moment.

Dong Siyao is still calling him, but the target person hasn't appeared yet, and he doesn't want to die yet, especially he doesn't want to become a "dinner".

He turned his neck back a little stiffly, but did not dare to look past him: "I'm going to be late. See you next time when you have a chance. Goodbye and farewell."

After speaking quickly, Gao Chao immediately ran to the other side of the road like a stray dog, and walked a few steps towards the station before daring to look back.

A man's profile emerged from the car. Even though he was across the road, Gao Chao still felt cold all over. He didn't look much and hurried to the station.

Dong Siyao was surprised to see her boyfriend running away like a weirdo, and explained to Han Yuze embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, Professor Han, my boyfriend is very introverted, especially shy in front of strangers."

The man in the car stared at the running figure in the rearview mirror and smiled gently: "It doesn't matter, there is always a chance to meet again. I'll leave first, and you should go to the classroom quickly."

Dong Siyao pressed her hand on the car window: "Wait a moment, Professor, I have something to ask you. Are you free this afternoon?"

She obtained the professor's consent, made an appointment, and waved goodbye to Han Yuze. When his car drove into the school, he immediately took out his mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Gao Chao: "What's wrong with you? It's so rude." 】

Gao Chao had just squeezed into the car, took out his mobile phone and saw this message and was very excited: [I have no quality! Do you want to break up with me? 】

Dong Siyao's message came back a few seconds later: [Fool, I don't understand you yet. In fact, you are shy. Cute, miss you. 】

Gao Chao: "..." Forget it, he can't afford a new mobile phone at all. What kind of structure does this young lady have?

System: "Why are you running away? You have to follow them later. How do you know what they look like if you don't get to know them?"

Gao Chao: "...Can I refuse to be tempted crazily on the edge of death?"

System: "Who told you to draw such a character? Besides, don't you want to reveal what the professor has done secretly? Don't you want to see how the characters you write will grow into on their own? Don't you want to experience excellent tracking? The busy and fulfilling life of a worker?"

Gao Chao: "I don't want X3."⊙ω⊙

The system began to play a slideshow, which was about Bangbang's experiences from childhood to adulthood: "Oh, this little dog is so cute, but it's a pity that it died young, and its daddy was unwilling to complete the task for it. It's miserable. La, eh, oh my God, so inhumane, dog lovers strongly condemn..."

Gao Laoshi made a sound of constipation, and his heart collapsed: "If one day I can go back alive, I will delete all the cheating articles I wrote."

The system sends out loving encouragement: "Then work hard and complete the mission. You are the fattest one."