【World 4】━━ Pure Land of Bliss ━━

4.1

A cold wind blew over the city, and the rolled up sand swayed on the ground. The remaining steel and concrete looked deathly cold. Waste and garbage were piled up into hills. A sense of silence and desolation filled every street.

There is a faint smell in the air, and it touches the tip of the nose from time to time to show its presence. If you smell it carefully, you will see that it is the smell of disinfectant emanating from the blanket in the den. Gao Chao walked slowly down from the ruins mountain. The path was rugged and scraps rolled down from time to time.

He went down to the ground and looked into the distance, seeing dead things everywhere he could see: "I just want to be alone, but I don't want to be the only one left in the world."

System: "You still have me."

Gao Chao looked thoughtful and sighed: "It seems that I am indeed the only one."

system:"......"

The world background this time is a planet that has become a wasteland after the end of the world. Many, many years ago, a scientific expedition team unearthed an immeasurably huge crystallized corpse underground. After long-term research and investigation, they believed that it belonged to an ancient being who was born in the early stages of the formation of the planet and was once regarded as a god. Giant species.

Afterwards, the military took over the scientific expedition team and the huge corpse, and conducted a series of biochemical experiments, leading to a biochemical crisis and the beginning of the apocalypse. With energy depletion, drastic climate change, pollution of natural resources, and the military's misuse of nuclear weapons to contain biological crises, the planet is rapidly becoming a wasteland, and the number of most species, including humans, is rapidly declining.

Humanity is constantly struggling and resisting in the doomsday crisis, and the living environment is in danger. Cities have turned into dead cities, the whole world has turned into huge ruins, and the once glorious civilization has been destroyed. The surviving humans fell into despair, wondering how many "tomorrows" would come on time.

The male protagonist in the article is a geneticist who once participated in the military's bioengineering experiments. In the apocalypse, he and his companions formed a resistance army to fight against the military that concealed the truth and the terrifying species that were constantly mutating and reborn.

Gao Chao's character this time is called Zhuo Mian. He is 26 years old and 181 centimeters tall, but he is quite thin and looks like a weakling at first glance. Before the chaos began, he was just an ordinary librarian. He was surrounded by books every day and lived a dull and boring life. His only exercise was walking to and from get off work.

After the crisis broke out, he fell into panic like everyone else, looking for supplies and safe places everywhere, but the chaos came so quickly, with natural and man-made disasters happening simultaneously. After the terrible virus and energy crisis swept the world, , even water sources and soil have been polluted, supplies have become increasingly scarce, and some kind of terrible threat has arisen, forcing fragile people like Zhuo Mian to rely on the strong.

The system said teasingly: "It sounds so nice, isn't it just trading your body for food rations?"

Gao Chao's face was expressionless: "Yes, I just write pornographic stories. All the background settings are for sex."

He actually spoke righteously and the system had nothing to say.

Regarding the secret of the end of the world, Gao Laoshi set it up like this. The huge crystallized corpse is the incarnation of the planet. The world will collapse because of human beings' wanton destruction.