6.2

The knocking on the door stopped and the corridor was quiet. The person who was turned away must have left, but the person who refused to open the door did not relax.

The door handle in Gao Chao's hand became slippery and difficult to hold. He let go and rubbed his hand on his pants. All kinds of memories came to him, and he couldn't help but bang his forehead on the door, making an annoyed "thunk" sound.

"I'm in love with my brother." Gao Chao said hummingly.

Brother Tong sighed like a rough man, and then he understood a lot: "Were those paintings on the wall painted by him?"

Gao Chao nodded.

Brother Tong smacked his lips and guessed further: "So you don't want to start life in this family because you don't want to face him?"

Gao Chao nodded again.

He lost his parents when he was eight years old. From then on, he began to live in the homes of various relatives, changing places every once in a while, and his life was very unstable. Some of these relatives were motivated by the inheritance left by his parents, and some were motivated by sympathy and concern. But Gao Chao was still too young at that time, so it was difficult to tell who was treating him sincerely and who had ulterior motives. , stupidly letting others arrange, and go wherever they are told.

He is timid, has no protection and care from his parents, and is always changing places. Not only does he have no familiar relatives, but he is also unable to make friends. His personality has become more and more introverted. If no one takes the initiative to talk to him, he will basically not talk to him. He opened his mouth and never asked for anything.

Later, he was picked up by a distant relative. There was a little brother in that family who was one year older than him. He was quite nice to him and shared everything he had to eat and play with him.

The two elders are also very good. My uncle is a warm and cheerful man who is very responsible for his career and family. In the eyes of everyone, he is an absolutely good husband and father. Auntie is a little short-tempered, but she always smiles at Gao Chao, buys him clothes and stationery, and never lacks anything for him. When he first moved here, Gao Chao was very happy, until one day when he and his uncle were alone, his uncle put his hand into his clothes.

Gao Chao didn't know what he wanted to do, and he vaguely felt something was wrong, so he broke away and ran away. But the harassment did not end. His uncle always bought him gifts and told him not to say anything.

The young child began to struggle weakly, and was worried about losing his current life and starting to be kicked around again. He was also disgusted and frightened by his uncle's behavior, and he didn't know what to do.

He also tried to ask the adults around him for help, but no matter whether he didn't believe it or didn't want to cause trouble and was nosy, no one took his words seriously. In the eyes of most people, he was just a man who wanted to cause trouble because of the loss of his parents. Concern for problem children.

He seemed to be standing alone on a floating island, helpless. This incident finally ended until my aunt came back from get off work early one day and bumped into my uncle on the sofa trying to do very bad things to Gao Chao.

The couple began to quarrel and even fight. Gao Chao hid in the bedroom and covered his ears, not even daring to cry loudly. A week later, he was dragged out of the room by his aunt and sent directly to the orphanage.

From then on, Gao Chao stopped talking to others and always stayed by himself. Whenever anyone approached, he would immediately jump up and hide far away. The only person who stays with him is a penguin doll named Bangbang.