2.6

Zhai Yudong looked at the numb young man opposite him and waited patiently for a reply.

But Gao Chao was impatient. He glanced through the documents, immediately grabbed a pen, and wrote his new name on the contract.

Zhai Yudong raised his eyebrows slightly, but without saying anything, Gao Chao rushed over and brought the porridge regardless. After letting it sit for a while, the temperature turned out to be very suitable for wolfing down, so he wolfed down the entire bowl of porridge.

"Mr. Zhai." Gao Chao put down the bowl.

Zhai Yudong was very generous: "If you have any questions, just ask them."

Although no one would refuse such a condition, when such a big pie falls, everyone has to weigh the price they can bear.

Gao Chao held up the spoon, his eyes gleaming: "Can I have another bowl? No, two bowls."

Zhai Yudong: "..."

The chef brought the small casserole for making porridge directly to the table. Gao Chao hugged the casserole and groaned, wishing he could bury his face in it. When he finished eating, he realized that Zhai Yudong opposite him had already left. He probably couldn't stand it anymore.

The shrinking stomach re-expanded, the empty body was finally filled with warmth, and the uncomfortable feeling of spinning around was finally relieved. Gao Chao wiped his mouth, thanked the chef, and picked up the new ID and information to read again.

His mission is to conquer Zhai Yudong, no matter how his identity is changed. But he knew why Lao Zhai did this.

The character setting he gave Zhai Yudong was like this. Lao Zhai was the second in family, and he had an elder brother who was ten years older than him. His mother died shortly after he was born, and his father was in politics and had strict requirements on the two brothers.

His brother is a very outstanding person. After graduating from law school, he stayed with his father and soon rose to prominence in the political world. With a strong family background, his political career has been smooth sailing, but Zhai Yudong's credit is also behind this.

This has been the case in the Zhai family for generations. There are two brothers, one black and one white. One always appears in front of the public with a great and upright image, while the other walks in the shadows where the sun cannot shine.

Zhai Yudong has been trained in this direction since he was a child. He has done countless shady things for his brother and the Zhai family. His heart is very dark, cold-blooded and twisted. There were many heinous cruelties hidden behind his smile, so every time he saw him smiling, Gao Chao would get chills.

Pervert Zhai is petty-minded and vengeful. He will kill and rape couples without mercy, and he will only show mercy to the movie king. But how could he feel comfortable in his heart? Even if he was reluctant to kill someone, he would always find other ways to get revenge.

The movie king comes from a good background and has a clean net worth. He was once the second generation of rich people. He has a high level of tutoring and education. He is proficient in all kinds of music, chess, calligraphy and painting. If the author hadn't made him bankrupt, he would have been a young master with no worries about food and clothing.

What about Gao Chao's identity? He grew up in an orphanage with no one to care about him. He entered society early and was still a GV actor. Zhai Yudong brought such a person back and inserted him into the entertainment industry, just to show the actor that as long as he is willing, he can clean up and make people famous no matter what he is, and don't take himself too seriously.