6.13

After the matter was settled, Gao Chao took Xiang Yekuo to a nearby coffee shop. Although many years have passed, Gao Chao still feels a little grudge, and when he talks about it, he inevitably complains: "You suddenly disappeared back then, and you didn't even leave your contact information. I was always worried."

Xiang Yekuo asked half seriously and half jokingly: "Are you really worried about me all the time?"

Gao Chao: "Of course, I asked many people, but no one knew about you."

Xiang Yekuo looked out the window and spoke in a very calm tone when talking about his experiences over the years. After he went to college, he completely lost contact with his family and did everything on his own. At first, he went to school and worked part-time at the same time. He was so busy that he had no time to spare, and he always felt exhausted.

Later, he participated in an essay competition with the intention of giving it a try. Unexpectedly, his article won first place and received a bonus. From then on, he started writing stories, and with the help of a senior, he came into contact with the screenwriting industry.

Many industries are based on seniority. As a new screenwriter, Xiang Yekuo is still a student and was just an errand boy at first. But he worked very hard and was very talented in this area, so in just a few years he went from being unknown at the beginning to becoming a gold medal screenwriter now.

Xiang Yekuo mentioned the names of several TV series and movies. Although Gao Chao had not watched them, these TV series were very popular and he had heard of them. He knew how scary Da Xiang's desperate efforts were, and he must have been very hard these years. Fortunately, his hard work paid off. Now he has a successful career and has grown a lot as a person. He is no longer the young man who had a deep inferiority complex and was unwilling to get close to others.

Xiang Yekuo has gained a lot in these years, has a wide network of contacts, and established his own company. Gao Chao joked that now, Daxiang, you are rich and powerful, dealing with beauties and handsome guys every day, and your childhood was very carefree. Tell me, how many people have you unwritten rules for?

Xiang Yekuo laughed for a while, then restrained his smile and said, "If it weren't for your help back then, I wouldn't be able to achieve what I have achieved now. I have always wanted to thank you in my heart over the years. However, have you ever thought about why I left without telling you?" No?"

Gao Chao spread his hands and said, "I have thought a lot, but no one gave me the answer."

Xiang Yekuo looked at him deeply and said, "Do you know why I was studying so hard at the risk of my life?"

Gao Chao said cautiously: "To change fate?"

Xiang Yekuo raised the corner of his mouth slightly: "I'm afraid of disappointing you."

Gao Chao was startled and heard Xiang Yekuo continue: "My family doesn't support me going to college. My father said that even if I pass the exam, he won't get a penny for me. But I still want to go to college. , I want to go to the same university as you. You said that you want to apply for L University, so L University has become my goal. I don't dare to relax for a second, for fear that I will not be able to cross the threshold of L University with you. "

Gao Chao: "Big item..."

Xiang Yekuo was not interrupted: "During the holiday after the college entrance examination, I wanted to be like Li Mengqiao and hang out with you almost every day. But I couldn't because I had to earn travel expenses, tuition fees, and living expenses. During the day, I I worked part-time at night, and in order to save money I didn't even dare to buy a glass of juice in the hottest weather. When I was so tired that I couldn't straighten my back, I thought, I'm going to L University with Gao Chao, so I need to hold on a little longer."