6.4

Gao Chao was moved to the waist by Chi Jiu's sudden tenderness, and he was still dizzy when he arrived at school. This kind of brother once only appeared in his fantasy. When the fantasy seemed to have become a reality, he felt a little uncomfortable, a little uneasy, and a little... a little excited.

Ah no, Lao Gong, give me another chance...

After yesterday's fight, the students in the class had a new understanding of Gao Chao. This quiet kid was quite aggressive when he got angry, so it was best not to provoke him. His mother is so beautiful and has such a good temperament; I heard that he also has a genius brother; why is his grades so poor? Could it be that all the good genes in their family have been used up by his brother, so he only has an okay face? ? But he seems to be adopted, tsk tsk, turns out to be an orphan...

When Gao Chao heard these comments during class, he was really angry and frustrated: "Damn it, Brother Tong, they look down on me. I will work hard and slap them in the face when I get full marks in all subjects in the next exam." !"

Brother Tong: "But you didn't listen to the math class just now."

Gao Chao: "..."

He had heard those words countless times in his life. From the initial sadness to the later numbness, to the final relief, he no longer cared so much about it.

But thinking about how big the gap between him and Chi Jiu was, he felt a little dissatisfied.

Brother Tong comforted him: "Don't think about it, people are born with an IQ that will crush you."

Gao Chao didn't feel any comfort: "Breaking friendship or breaking up, it's your choice."

Brother Tong said carelessly: "Hey, what are you going to choose? Just make do with it, and you won't be able to leave."

Gao Chao admitted that Brother Tong was right. The two of them were already inseparable enemies and could not divorce, but he still broke up with Brother Tong - for five minutes.

I finally fell asleep and stayed up until school was over, but Gao Chao couldn't go home yet. Another consequence of the fight was that he and Li Mengqiao were both fined to be on duty for a week after school.

The number of people in the classroom gradually decreased until there were only two little friends left. Li Mengqiao looked very stinky today and wished he could look at Gao Chao through his nostrils. Even though there were only two people in the classroom, he acted as if Gao Chao didn't exist and sat there playing with his mobile phone.

Gao Chao ignored him, grabbed the broom and pretended to sweep the floor.

A boy from the next class came in and said to Li Mengqiao: "I'm going home. Give me my phone back."

Li Mengqiao didn't even raise his head: "Right away."

The boy was very anxious: "Hurry up, hurry up, there is someone waiting for me outside."

Li Mengqiao stared at the screen and said, "Who is it? Your wife?"

The boy looked arrogant and said, "What are you talking about? I have nothing to do with her."

He couldn't wait any longer, so he grabbed the phone, smiled at Li Mengqiao, and ran out of the back door with his schoolbag. Li Mengqiao was unhappy and looked sideways at Gao Chao. It's all because this autistic child suddenly went crazy. Otherwise, why would he have been beaten when he came home and even his cell phone was confiscated. Seeing that he looked like he was okay, I had to give him a good beating tonight to relieve his anger.

There was a tense atmosphere brewing in the classroom. Gao Chao didn't realize it. He grabbed the broom with his left hand and fiddled with it for a while, then ended his duty, picked up his bag and left. Li Mengqiao picked up a wooden board and followed him, staring at the back of his head until Gao Chao turned into a small road that he must pass home.

The Buddhist Strategy to Seduce Men [Quick Wear]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें