2.4

He was the only one left in the room, and Gao Chao squatted beside the paint bucket and thought about life. If you light a fire in the bucket, this desolate look will look like a common tramp in movies and TV shows.

Someone give me a bottle of Erguotou to help me survive this lonely night.

The system says that holding these girls back is useful. You can see the starry sky just by looking up at a 45-degree angle.

There would be no starry sky, so Gao Chao simply sat on the ground and hugged his knees in a daze.

Zhai Yudong was severely mysophobic and did not allow others to touch him, nor would he touch others. He had many lovers, but no one had ever slept with him.

It's more of a collection than a lover. Zhai Yudong, a pervert, specializes in collecting men and women who look pure, cute, and spotless. They are as pitiful as the delicate flowers in the wind that are most to his taste.

Although he never went into battle, he loved watching the performances. Look at the expression of pain and longing on the innocent and weak face, until the whole person collapses.

Whenever a young lover could not restrain his loneliness and seduced a wild man or wild girl, Zhai Yudong would help them in a "reasonable" manner, such as tying the two together to make a cement specimen and throwing it into the sea, making them a pair of suffering mandarin ducks who died in love.

The actor is an exception. After all, he has the aura of the protagonist to protect his body. No matter what he does, he always escapes unscathed. The only unlucky ones are the adulterers.

In addition to the above, Zhai Yudong is still very generous to his lover, giving money, cars and jewelry, and giving whatever he wants or not. To put it bluntly, it's like keeping canaries in several cages.

Gao Chao turned around and looked at himself in the mirror. He was neither weak nor delicate. He was still a gay actor who had been in the industry for many years, and had nothing to do with being spotless. He is not a canary, just a bird from his hometown. If he wants to capture such a man, he has no hope at all.

After sitting for a long time, Gao Chao felt his legs were a little numb. He stood up and walked around his good friend's paint bucket several times. He felt that unless he jumped in, it wouldn't be full. Finally, he stopped, held his good friend's edge with one hand, and said feebly: "Brother Tong, I feel so uncomfortable."

The system was also worried for him: "This bucket is too big, even if I rub my bald skin, it won't be able to fill it."

Gao Chao covered his stomach with his other hand: "No, I feel really uncomfortable. The medicine is too strong. I want to vomit."

The system panicked: "No, no, no, no. The target person is watching from the other side. Do you want to disgust him to death and then be cut into pieces and fed to the dogs?"

Gao Chao: "Ugh..."

system:"......"

The paint bucket finally came in handy. Gao Chao hugged it affectionately and vomited all kinds of meat and vegetables.

Gao Chao vomited out all the contents in his stomach. He held the edge of the paint bucket with both hands and looked in blankly: "It's just this little bit, it's not enough..."

System: "...I'm holding back my words. I want to be quiet."

Gao Chao vomited twice more, even the bile was vomited out. The overwhelming feeling was relieved a lot, and his head was no longer so painful. He felt comfortable, but the face of the person on the other side of the mirror must be darker than the bucket. Anyway, there was no possibility of survival, so Gao Chao felt relaxed.