1.2

Through a layer of fabric, Zong Shuo felt his calf being lightly rubbed by someone's toes. Coupled with the words he heard, the taste of the dumplings in his mouth changed, and he tasted a bit of his sister-in-law's Q-bomb from the tendons of the beef.

Zong Shuo slowly raised his eyes and said in a calm tone: "I didn't hear what you just said."

"I said it's not as delicious as dumplings," Gao Chao said with a paralyzed expression, "it's better to sit on your back than to feel comfortable. Look, you're not familiar with these witticisms at all. I'll tell you about them when you have time."

"Really," Zong Shuo looked away, lowered his head and took another bite of the dumpling, and said casually, "It's a pity that I'm not interested."

Gao Chao collapsed in his chair in shock: "Brother Tong, I just checked his eyes, he is a gay person."

System: "Brother, you have to know how to be a man."

But Gao Chao felt that he was trying to force someone to lock him down: "Did I just say it too bluntly? Do you think he really understood it? Will he kick me out of the house later?" Then he You will encounter many horrible things, which will harm you.

This is the first time that the system has seen a host who was so frightened by his flirtation. He said quietly: "I think this mission can be renamed 'One Hundred Years of Solitude'"

Gao Chao came to life again: "I've seen One Hundred Years of Solitude. It's very beautiful, but it's hard to remember the names. But I got a trick. I downloaded an electronic version from the Internet and replaced all the names with Liu Neng, Zhao Si, Xie Guangkun, right? Particularly witty?"

System: "..." What a magical country literature.

Gao Chao didn't like dumplings, so when he took a bite, he found they were undercooked, and he couldn't eat them anymore. But Zong Shuo actually ate the whole plate one after another, as if his sense of taste had failed and his tongue was numb, and he didn't dislike it at all.

In Su Su's novel, it would be Gong Ai Wu Ji Wu, who would still be able to eat it with a smile even if he was cooking cosmic dark dishes.

But Gao Chao still knows himself, Zong Shuo is just a paranoid.

"Haha," Gao Chao's throat tightened, and he accidentally laughed out loud, and said bravely, "Let me just say, things made by different people have different tastes. You know Why?"

Zong Shuo was absent-minded: "Huh?"

Gao Chao said slowly: "Because when people cook, they have emotions. Different objects have different emotions. When I am cooking dumplings for you..." He deliberately did not finish the sentence here, so that people can taste it carefully. External voice.

Zong Shuo had almost finished eating, so he put down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth with a napkin: "I also want to know what kind of emotion you have that makes you cook such half-cooked and even chewy dumplings."

Gao Chao's deer eyes turned into dead fish eyes in an instant: "...I'm a little tired tonight, and I don't have the time to develop feelings. I won't be like this next time."

However, the lines were not finished yet. Gao Chao looked at his uncle affectionately, and his voice was as gentle as a trafficker: "Seeing as you love dumplings so much, I will cook them for you every day from now on."

"That's not necessary." Zong Shuo dropped these cold words and walked out of the restaurant and went back upstairs.

Gao Chao looked at his back and said sadly: "He ate my dumplings and threatened me. What a ruthless man."