5.15

The night wind was very cold, and Gao Chao was wearing thin clothes. It was already cold. After listening to Lan Qiao's words, he felt that every hair on his body was shivering in the breeze.

Lan Qiao's expression was very indifferent, and his eyes were as deep as the starless night sky. Gao Chao couldn't tell what he was thinking at the moment, and said nervously: "I entered the place of bondage openly and openly. Jiang Liufei and the others can naturally see me. But people who steal things or monsters must avoid the eyes and ears. Of course it is impossible. Let the gatekeeper find out."

"Anyone who enters the place of entanglement will inevitably reveal his true identity when passing through the stone bridge. There is no way to hide." Lan Qiao suddenly smiled, "Why are you so nervous? If you haven't done anything, just tell the truth. alright."

Gao Chao also wanted to say frankly that this matter had nothing to do with him at all. It was Jiang Liufei and Pheasant who had a grudge and wronged him. But he just said something so far-fetched about the comics, so did he receive such terrible revenge? He didn't know Sister Pheasant, but Jiang Liufei was such a cute little girl. He couldn't even imagine how a fluffy little flying squirrel would cut into black.

What's worse is that Gao Chao himself can't be sure whether he has done anything. What if, just like he suddenly appeared on H Street for no reason or suddenly showed up in Blue Bridge's bedroom to let go of fried chicken, he somehow entered the palace at a certain time?

Gao Chao said urgently: "When I went to the place of bondage, Jiang Liufei and Pheasant were both there. At that time, Jiang Liufei and I were sitting on the steps in front of the palace, eating melon seeds and chatting together. We stayed there for less than an hour, and then I just left. Jiang Liufei can testify to these things. If I had done something at that time, there was no way they wouldn't have noticed..."

The more he spoke, the more anxious he became. Rather than trying to convince Lan Qiao, it was more like he wanted to convince himself.

Lan Qiao remained silent, and Gao Chao's voice lowered. It's over. Boss Lan has never had a good impression of human beings, and he always thought that he was a scumbag and a liar. The credibility of what he said must be very low. If you don't even believe in yourself, how can you make others believe in you?

Gao Chao was speechless and looked down at the ground. There were so many things that he couldn't explain, and he wanted to find someone to ask - someone who was sober and reliable.

"I believe you." Lan Qiao said suddenly.

Gao Chao suddenly raised his head: "What did you say, do you believe me?"

Lan Qiao looked at him with trust and tenderness in his eyes: "Well, I believe what you say."

At this moment, Gao Chao's heart dropped, as if because of Lan Qiao's belief and affirmation, even he believed in himself.

"Lan Qiao..." Gao Chao looked at the person in front of him intently, not knowing what to say. His heart was pounding and soreness filled his chest.

Lan Qiao tilted his head, as if he was comprehending something carefully: "Just call me Boss Lan."

Gao Chao's chest tightened, and he couldn't tell what it felt like. It seemed that even if Lan Qiao said she believed him, she still wanted to draw a clear line with him, a liar who kept telling lies.

Although it's just a title, it's not a big deal, but sometimes a simple title can determine the distance between two people.

"It's very exciting to be called by someone with a close relationship outside of work, such as a police officer or a professor." Lan Qiao approached Gao Chao and smiled unseriously, "I like it. Hear the words 'Boss Blue' come out of your mouth - especially in bed."