3.10 - ...

Gao Chao's waist was pressed against the window sill. In front of him was Han Yuze's handsome face. His whole body was surrounded by his aura. He was like a lamb with nowhere to hide. He could only open his helpless eyes.

"Brother Tong," Gao Chao said in despair, "What is he going to do to me, a little sheep? Is it a forced kiss? Is it to rape first and then kill? I'm so scared."

System: "...are you so scared?"

Gao Chao: "Oh, hehe, I hate you, I always expose others, I won't play with you anymore."

System: "Get lost."

"Professor," Gao Chao found that he couldn't wake up Han Yuze, so he simply said nonsense, "How can you do this? We are both straight men with girlfriends. You can't kiss me, and you can't throw me on the hospital bed like this... ..."

Han Yuze had no reaction and lowered his body further. Gao Chao felt hot all over, shivering and couldn't help but close his eyes.

A few seconds later, the forced kiss he imagined did not fall on his lips. Instead, his head sank. Han Yuze actually buried his face in his fluffy and curly wool rolls, sucking and rubbing at the same time. He was extremely fascinated and sinking.

Gao Chao: "........................" Professor, you really have Alzheimer's disease.

No matter how he sucks cats, dogs or fans, nothing can compare to Han Yuze's intoxication at this moment. He seemed to think that this posture was not suitable enough, so he put one hand around Gao Chao's waist and lifted him up, and actually carried him to the window sill with the strength of one arm.

Gao Chao was frightened: Have I lost too much weight in the past four days, or do you, Professor, have a unicorn arm?

Han Yuze put his face against Gao Chao's head, holding the little Juan Juan affectionately with one hand and rubbing it. The slender fingers slowly moved between the curled hair, sometimes tightening it, sometimes letting it go, sometimes picking up a strand and wrapping it around the finger, sometimes holding a thick clump of hair in the palm of the hand.

Han Yuze was very affectionate, but Gao Chao didn't dare to move. He had a dull look on his face. He didn't understand what was happening at all. He just felt his hair was itchy and numb. This behavior was very strange, a bit perverted, and a bit naked.

System: "The sky is so blue, the strategy value has increased by several points."

Gao Chao said confusedly: "But I feel like I'm going to be bald."

System: "You can use your hair in exchange for strategy points. That's an absolute value. What's more, if you are bald, you will become stronger."

Gao Chao: "You become stronger when you are bald? Is it stronger when you are bald?"

The system didn't care whether he was a bald guy or a super young guy. Looking at the numbers that kept jumping up, he let out an old father's laugh.

Gao Chao usually doesn't dare to go to a high-end barber shop to get his hair done. Every time the guys who wash his hair there rub his hair and give him a simple head massage, he gets so excited that he can't restrain himself. , there is a physiological reaction.

Now being manipulated by Han Yuze in this way, he naturally lost control and had to clamp his legs, and his two fair ears turned red. If he continues like this, he will live up to his name.

"Professor," Gao Chao said tremblingly, "I haven't washed my hair for many days..." The smell should not be too sour.

Han Yuze turned a deaf ear and seemed not to mind his stinky smell. He was completely immersed in it. He wished he could become a thumb-sized villain and get lost in this dense mimosa jungle.