4.3 - ...

The fire caused by the crash has passed, and the flames that have not yet been extinguished are burning the victims' limbs, giving off a burning smell. The half of the plane lying on the rubble made a creaking sound, as if the screws on Gao Chao's nerves were turning, making his whole body more and more tense.

Gao Chao looked at the little hand that stretched out from his mother's belly and murmured: "...Brother Tong, tell me, it's me who is blind."

System: "Yes, you have a pair of Mangekyō Sharingan, and everything you see looks like flowers."

Gao Chao: "..."

At this time, Er Wu Zai ran back again, staring at the newborn baby excitedly, rubbing hard on Gao Chao's legs. Gao Chao looked at it and said dullly: "It feels like you have an eldest son and want a second child. You think the two children will be happy if they play and grow together. But this time, twins were born. Economic But they can't afford the same thing."

System: "Stop being so pushy and rescue the other one quickly."

Gao Chao delivered the second child. This time he carefully checked that there was no third child, and finally breathed a sigh of relief. He picked up two crumpled and dirty little things with his left arm and his right arm and walked out of the wreckage of the transport plane. He said with a wry smile: "Welcome to this tattered world."

He emptied the box on the quad bike, put the two babies inside, drove the two or five children back to the den, wiped the little ones clean with a damp cloth, dug out the clothes he picked up and wrapped them. Then sit back and clean yourself up.

Although his body was covered in blood, it was impossible to take a shower, so he had to make do with wiping himself clean and changing into another set of clothes. After Gao Chao cleaned himself up, he sat down and looked at the twins, feeling that they looked exactly the same.

Gao Chao: "It's just copied and pasted."

System: "... Even if they are not identical twins, newborn babies will look almost the same."

Gao Chao: "It makes sense."

Then they fell into silence, like a couple who couldn't bear the pressure of life, and were gloomy for a while. Gao Chao went out to smoke a cigarette, looked into the distance, and said worriedly: "Both of them are boys. We will have to prepare two houses for marriage in the future. How can I have so much money?"

System: "...You should first think about what they eat and how they eat it."

Gao Chao scratched his head: "Yes, they don't even have teeth, how can they eat canned herring? Otherwise, drink some herring juice?"

Damn herring juice! The system immediately stopped him to prevent the twins who had finally survived from dying in the hands of this madman. However, the current living environment is so poor, and newborn babies are so weak, it is difficult to say whether they can grow up.

There was a cry from the den, and Gao Chao hurriedly pinched his cigarette and ran back. There were two little stinkers on the bed, one was sleeping peacefully and sweetly, while the other was crying with his teeth bared. Although they looked exactly the same, the clothes they were wrapped in were different. Gao Chao made a special note of it. The one who slept quietly was his elder brother, and the one who cried and cried was his younger brother who later put his hand out of his mother's belly.

Gao Chao leaned over and poked his crying face with his index finger: "Wow, are you so noisy? Fortunately, there are no people and monsters here anymore, otherwise they would all come over and cook you."

Crying Chi was very angry. He waved his little hand and slapped his brother on the face. The brother who was sleeping so well was also beaten to tears.

Gao Chao: "..."