6.6

Brother Tong thought that Xiao Chachao just agreed happily, and as soon as the three days of heat were over, he would start chanting sutras. Unexpectedly, Gao Chao really became serious. He listened to the lectures at school during the day, and went back to do homework with Chi Jiu at night to make up for what he had missed before.

In his previous life, Gao Chao was homeless after losing his parents. He encountered a lot of pain that was incomprehensible to a child. He was always confused, so he never listened to the lectures seriously, and of course he didn't understand the paintings written in the books.

Things are different now. Things in elementary school are not that difficult. It can be said that Gao Chao catches up easily. Chi Jiu was indispensable. He carefully made many tables for him, such as formula tables and grammar tables. Gao Chao really wanted to call him "cousin".

Probably because he was focused on studying, Gao Chao became less nervous when sitting next to Chi Jiu. As days like this became more and more, he became more and more calm.

Seeing how devoted he was, Brother Tong couldn't bear to disturb him, but he still said, "Chao, you have grown up."

Gao Chao unzipped his pants and looked inside: "I have it, sister."

Brother Tong found it extremely annoying: "Fuck you! I mean you didn't care much about anything before, but now you have become so active just for a gift. Being active, you understand, is not a motive!"

Gao Chao spread his hands: "I'm either positive or curious. I want to know what gift Chi Jiu wants to give me."

Brother Tong: "First figure out the base area and volume of your cone."

Gao Chao:_(:з ∠)_

After half a semester of hard work, his grades increased by leaps and bounds. The classmates in the class were all discussing which middle school they would go to in the future, but Gao Chao didn't care much. He just wanted to know what Chi Jiu bought him, and don't forget this agreement.

Holding back this energy, Gao Chao persisted until the graduation exam. When the results came out, he was so excited that he stared at the most useless ranking and saw his name suddenly appearing in second place.

"Fuck, I'm second!" Gao Chao excitedly hugged the brother next to him who was first in the class and even the grade, "I'm second, oh hehehehe~~"

The classmates looked at him with strange eyes, thinking to themselves that even though labor and management are number one, they don't even say a word. Why do you laugh so arrogantly?

Gao Chao was heying for a long time. When he saw Li Mengqiao passing by, he stopped him and said affectionately: "Mengmeng, are you still angry with me? We have graduated, let's make up, even if we can't see each other again. Yes, it will also leave a good memory."

Li Mengqiao looked at him fiercely: "Who the hell is Mengmeng! Don't talk to me."

Seeing Li Mengqiao walk away angrily, Gao Chao sighed, eh, he was really unwilling to lose his first good friend in his life like this. But now he doesn't feel uncomfortable at all, and he is really happy.

He was about to enter junior high school and got good grades in the exam. His parents bought him a computer and prepared a lot of new stationery and clothes. Gao Chao happily thanked his parents, his eyes always peeking at Chi Jiu.

But Chi Jiu seemed to have really forgotten about this matter. He just touched his head calmly and said that he did well in the exam.

Gao Chao was a little disappointed. He didn't even hear from his parents how good the teaching quality was in the middle school he was going to. It was just across the road from Chi Jiu and his high school.