3.7

In front of Han Yuze, Gao Chao exhausted all his energy and fell asleep on the table for half the night. He got up and went back to bed in the middle of the night to continue sleeping. When I woke up the next day, my limbs were sore, I couldn't straighten my waist, and my nose was still a little stuffy.

While washing, he held his waist and muttered: "This is all Han Jingshou's fault. It makes my back hurt and I can't even get out of bed."

System: "..." Since being bound to Gao Chao, everything he listens to has meaning.

Gao Chao didn't take this discomfort to heart. After washing, he left home and went to work. It had been raining all night and the temperature was a little low. Although he felt groggy, he still rode the electric donkey diligently and swiftly. He was sure to achieve his mission and was full of confidence to be scolded.

There were a lot of orders for two consecutive weekends, and Gao Chao had basically no time to rest. When he realized that he seemed to be sick, he was not clear-headed and had a runny nose, he accidentally rode the electric donkey. After falling in a ditch and becoming "hemiplegic".

Gao Chao limped and bought a box of medicine. After returning home, he transformed into a live broadcast. While wiping his nose, he ignored the audience and took the time to act coquettishly with the system: "Brother Tong, you see how dedicated I am, why don't you praise me?"

System: "You are fat. I like you." Blah blah blah blah.

Gao Chao frowned: "Damn it, are you playing mahjong again?"

System: "Sister, am I the kind of irresponsible system? Eat!"

Gao Chao: "..."

Ah, I'm so bored, I really want to do something indescribable.

Tonight's midnight live broadcast, the audience unsurprisingly talked about the murder case again. The FFF team added a new victim, who was burned beyond recognition. Gao Chao was a little curious, so he searched the news online and saw the victim's soap tablets.

The victim was a respectable man, wearing a suit and leather shoes, and wearing gold-rimmed glasses. He looked like a human or a dog.

Gao Chao looked at the photo for a long time, and the more he looked at it, the more familiar it looked, so he called the system: "Brother Tong, look at this person, have we seen him somewhere?"

It took a while for the system to respond: "Huh? Really? It's a public face." Blah blah blah blah.

Gao Chao held his face with one hand, pursed his beautiful earth-colored lips, and searched in his messy memories for a long time. Suddenly, he felt a chill on his back and sat up straight: "I'm sorry, isn't it late every Wednesday?" Are you a 'high class' person who goes to Han Yuze's clinic for psychological treatment?!"

The system took a moment to take a look and said, "I'm sorry, it's really true."

Gao Chao trembled: "Oh my god, it's like calling him a beast... If he doesn't agree, then... that's what happened."

System: "So because I am single, I joined the FFF group and went around burning people?"

Gao Chao: "Maybe he likes the taste of barbecue..."

system:"......"

When Gao Chao switched back to the live broadcast room from the web page, there was only one person left in the audience, and it was still the familiar ID.

——Does the anchor like to wear perfume?

Gao Chao thought for a while and said, "I don't like it."