2.15

Xue Tingshi secretly had sex with Cheng Mi several times, and when he went to bed, he felt a strange pleasure in his heart. This was Zhai Yudong's man, but Zhai Yudong did not dare to touch him, which gave him the illusion that he was extremely awesome.

But he still didn't dare to face Zhai Yudong face to face. He took a detour several times when he met him. Now that he suddenly bumped into him here, he felt panicked in his heart. But he quickly calmed down. He was secretly glad to have met Gao Chao. Otherwise, even if he hadn't been caught on the spot in Cheng Mi's room, just showing up in this hotel would have been enough to explain the problem. Eager to escape from the cold air created by Zhai Yudong, he grabbed Gao Chao's collar and dragged him aside.

"Stop." Zhai Yudong said calmly, "You said he is your old friend?"

Xue Tingshi smiled and said: "Yes, I have played it several times in the past."

Zhai Yudong looked at Gao Chao: "Really?"

Gao Chao rubbed his shoulder that was almost dislocated: "No, the only time we met was when he gave me medicine last time, and then I ran away, and then we were in the elevator... you know."

Xue Tingshi heard something was wrong. Zhai Yudong and Gao Chao seemed not only to know each other, but also to be familiar with each other. Gao Chao's tone of voice did not show any fear of the boss, and he even seemed to be chatting with someone he knew very well.

Zhai Yudong raised his lips and said, "Come here."

Gao Chao pushed aside the confused Xue Tingshi and walked to Zhai Yudong. There was a furrow between his eyebrows, the eye sockets and the tip of his nose were red. There was a bump on his forehead, and there was a fingerprint on his cheek. His clothes were torn in a mess and tightened. There was a hint of humiliation on his lips.

Zhai Yudong gently lifted his chin, squinted his eyes and looked around: "Second Young Master Xue has very strong hands. He doesn't look like someone who often takes drugs."

Even if Xue Tingshi is brainless and blind, he can still see that the relationship between the two is unusual. He later thought that Gao Chao was taken away by Zhai Yudong, but now he is living a life ten thousand times better than before. There are many reasons for this. Hard to guess.

It's just that he couldn't believe before that Zhai Yudong, a germaphobe like him, would be interested in a calcium film actor and would actually keep him by his side.

Xue Tingshi felt a chill on his back and said bravely: "Brother Dong, I didn't know he was yours. If I knew, I would never touch him."

Zhai Yudong glanced at him, and Xue Tingshi almost slapped him. He had obviously touched Cheng Mi more than once. Wasn't he pointing his finger at him when he said this? At this point, he could only move his brother out to block him.

"My brother said a few days ago that he would like to invite Brother Dong to have dinner with him when he has time." Xue Tingshi was so overwhelmed by Zhai Yudong's momentum that he couldn't even lift his head. He reluctantly smiled and cursed in his heart. This pervert had an entire harem just for viewing. , I helped you to remove the fire for them, you have to thank me.

He casually said a few words that hinted that Zhai Yudong could not touch him, and wanted to say goodbye and leave. However, when he walked out of the aisle, he realized that Zhai Yudong's people had blocked the place.

Xue Tingshi's face turned pale: "Brother Dong..."

Zhai Yudong's anger was always calm. He still looked like he was smiling in the spring breeze. With his chin facing the opposite direction, Xue Tingshi was pushed into the safe passage by the man in black.