Final 4: Thank you for letting me on board

The father and son also had a conversation upstairs. Compared to the warm and touching atmosphere in the kitchen, Lao Chi and Xiao Chi were much more rational. They first discussed painting techniques, then commented on the current artistic trends, and again expressed their interest in Mr. Chi Yishan's recent hobbies. After some communication and discussion, the old father finally expressed his hope that his son would treat Xiao Cha Chao well.

After the conversation ended, Chi Jiu took a call. When he came out of the bedroom, he saw a figure flashing into the room diagonally opposite. He found it a bit funny, turned his wheelchair and followed in. He saw Gao Chao lying upright on the bed, clutching the quilt tightly.

Chi Jiu went to the bed and said, "Push in."

Gao Chao raised his eight-twenty eyebrows and said, "I can't move." He couldn't even get into my bed.

Chi Jiu felt that ever since he got together with Gao Chao, he couldn't help but want to laugh. He got up and rolled Xiao Chachao into the bed, lay down next to him, hugged him and said, "You have eaten too much and you can't move?"

Gao Chao continued at 8:20: "Yeah."

"Then I'll help you exercise to help digestion." Chi Jiu whispered, putting his hand into his clothes and rubbing his abdomen.

Gao Chao: "..." You actually used a beauty trick to seduce me. I won't give in! ...Ah~~~

He grabbed Chi Jiu's hand in time before his willpower collapsed and asked hesitantly: "Do you... have a girlfriend?"

Chi Jiu was surprised: "What kind of girlfriend? Just last time I had a blind date, there was a terrorist attack on the first meal, and then she disappeared."

Gao Chao made a disdainful expression: "I heard how you broke up with someone so cold-bloodedly. Ha, you scumbag."

Chi Jiu remembered the phone call he made just now and hugged Gao Chao with a smile: "Oh, you said that. Well, you tell me who the person you have always liked is, and I will tell you who my 'girlfriend' is."

There really is! Gao Chao was very angry: "Who is interested in your girlfriend? I won't listen. I won't tell you how much I like that person, how handsome and nice he is."

He turned over and groaned at Bangbang, who was sleeping in the doghouse beside the wall: "Son, daddy is so sad. There is no true love in the world, there is no true love in the world, the world is not worth it! Oh! You Chi Jiu My brother is a scumbag! Oh!"

Chi Jiu was angry and wanted to laugh at the same time. He pulled Cha Chao, who was lying beside the bed, into his arms: "What the hell, do you writers like to be imaginative and unconstrained so much? I was just on the phone with the old man."

Gao Chao was stunned for a moment: "Why is the conversation between you two so weird?"

Chi Jiu chuckled in his ear: "What's wrong? I turned down the blind date and told him the truth about us. He was very angry. The old man has always been very calm. This is the first time I heard He yelled so much."

That's why Chi Jiu said, "It's not like you to be so angry." The old man knew that losing his temper would not solve the problem, so he endured his anger and began to play the emotional card. Chi Jiu expressed deep ridicule and ridicule at the old man's abnormal behavior and told him that he would not go back again.

Gao Chao: "Do you have a bad relationship with grandpa?"

Chi Jiu: "It's not good or bad, we just have value for each other."

Gao Chao raised his eyebrows: "What about me? Do I have any value?"

"You..." Chi Jiu looked down at the little retard in his arms, "Do you want me to develop it now to maximize value?"