2.9

After Zhai Yudong left, Gao Chao sent two messages and went to bed. He was woken up by a beast in clothes early the next morning. After breakfast, he changed clothes and went to the company.

Although the ointment the boss gave him was very effective and the swelling had subsided and the pain was no longer so painful, it was still a bit unnatural when he walked. He sat in the car with his legs crossed and took a casual photo. He found that the lens also included the nearby trash can, but he was too lazy to take a new photo. He just added a filter and sent it to Zhai Yudong with a pretentious text.

[You cannot be friends with the first person you think of when you wake up in the morning. 】

The system was annoyed: "Your picture and text don't match."

"Tsk, tsk, if you were a human being, I would treat you to fish. I see you are quite picky." Gao Chao said lazily, "It's just about the same thing. What kind of bicycle do you want?"

System: "...I have never seen such a perfunctory host."

Gao Chao was very calm: "It's not perfunctory, it's not deliberate."

This is the first time that the system has seen such a shameless host. He can always find seemingly reasonable words to beautify himself.

It is impossible for Zhai Yudong to reply to the message. Gao Chao didn't care and took pleasure in harassing the funder with information. Paralyzed all the way to the company, Gao Chao endured the discomfort, walked in a normal posture, greeted everyone he saw, and collapsed on the sofa again when he entered Yu Zhong's office.

Yu Zhong looked at him with an "I understand" look, then quickly regained his composure and brought him a pile of scripts.

Gao Chao has watched them one by one, and they are all modern youth idol dramas. Yu Zhong said that this type of TV series does not require high acting skills, the shooting cycle is short, and the script can even be changed at any time according to the actor's situation, which is very suitable for newcomers to show their faces and gain fans due to their good looks.

Gao Chao looked at those stereotyped routines and felt that they were all similar, so he modestly said that he had only made "action movies" and that there was no plot that two people could act in. He had no experience in this, so he asked Yu Zhong to help him make a decision. , he would take pictures of whatever Yu Zhong asked him to take.

Yu Zhong originally thought so, but it was because of Zhai Yudong that he gave Gao Chao face. I was very satisfied after hearing what he said, so I chose a romantic idol drama with a campus setting and asked him to play the second male lead in it, a school boy who doesn't express much and talks little, silently loves the heroine and makes selfless sacrifices for her.

Yu Zhong has already seen Gao Chao's acting skills, so he specially chose a character for him that is more consistent with his own image. The character himself is a facial paralysis, so he just needs to act in his true colors, which is easy to control. Moreover, this kind of bitter male lead can easily impress the audience. If it cooperates with the publicity, the effect should be good.

The filming of this script will start next month. During the waiting period, Yu Zhong asked Gao Chao to take physical and acting classes to sharpen his skills before the battle, which will always be helpful.

Gao Chao became busy and had to take classes five days a week. The acting teacher was a professor of X drama. After hearing what Yu Zhong explained, he did not give him any basic theory classes.

"Have you ever been in love?" The professor looked through the script he was about to shoot and asked him about the second male lead he was going to play.