6.8

After Gao Chao became a teacher, he went to the Internet cafe after school every day, opened a machine next to Wang Heyong, and learned to play games with the master as if he was seriously asking for advice, and then invited the master to dinner.

Lu Chunwang always gave Gao Chao a lot of pocket money. He was considered a rich man among junior high school students, so this little money for dinner was nothing.

There are only two things in Wang Heyong's life, fighting and playing games. Suddenly, he has a little fanboy-like apprentice, which gives him a sense of accomplishment. The extent of the apprentice's hand disability was beyond imagination, which often made him so angry that his liver ached.

Of course Gao Chao's mind was not on games. He always took every opportunity to chat with Wang Heyong. He gradually learned that Wang Heyong's family ran a mahjong parlor and his parents had no time to care about him. When he returned, he would help serve tea and water to the guests, and also It's better to play games in an Internet cafe.

Their teacher also talked to his parents, but his parents' method of discipline was financial sanctions. Wang Heyong didn't care at all. When he had no money to eat, he would play a game with others. He had never lost, so he was never hungry.

Now that he has a mentally retarded "financier", he doesn't have to worry about food. In his eyes, Gao Chao was just a silly kid whose family had some money and had never seen the world. He was suddenly fascinated by the game and didn't want to live the life of a good student before, so he paid to learn from others. Idiots like this can just fool around and fool around.

The two of them were having a good time. Yu Miaomiao came over angrily and asked Wang Heyong: "Where is your cell phone?"

Wang Heyong didn't look back: "It was confiscated."

Yu Miaomiao raised her voice: "Then won't you tell me? I'm right downstairs. Is it difficult to find me?"

There were people around who looked over. Although the little apprentice pretended to play the game seriously, he also glanced over from the corner of his eye. Wang Heyong was very embarrassed. He got up and said to Yu Miaomiao: "Go out and talk. Don't yell here."

"I just yelled..." Yu Miaomiao discovered Gao Chao at this moment, "You are actually playing games in an Internet cafe!"

Gao Chao: "Haha, don't complain to the teacher."

Yu Miaomiao felt that she had misjudged two men, one was her boyfriend and the other was a good friend. Especially Gao Chao, she regarded him as a respectable competitor, but he actually resigned himself to going to an Internet cafe! Men are indeed big hooves.

Wang Heyong grabbed Yu Miaomiao's wrist and went out, asking her impatiently what she wanted to do.

Yu Miaomiao was about to cry: "I want to break up with you."

Wang Heyong had no reaction: "Then let's divide it."

Yu Miaomiao thought Wang Heyong would coax her, or at least ask her why, but she didn't expect him to be so happy: "Why did you want to be with me in the first place!"

Wang Heyong: "Maybe it's because I'm bored. I regret it."

Yu Miaomiao picked up her schoolbag and slapped him. Wang Heyong didn't hide. He frowned and stood next to her, listening to her yelling, "You are a waste. You only know how to fight and play games. Sooner or later, you will die on the street or on the keyboard." ".

After the beating and scolding, Yu Miaomiao returned to the Internet cafe from the back door. While wiping her tears, she slapped Gao Chao on the back of the head: "And you, I can't beat you to death if your brother knows!"