2.14 - ...

There were only two people in the room chatting with each other, and the atmosphere suddenly became much more relaxed. Zhai Yudong patted Gao Chao's butt and asked him to lie down on the bed in the bedroom and take his temperature.

Gao Chao's resistance was futile, so he slowly took off his pants, bit the back of his index finger, and stuck out his butt, feeling extremely ashamed.

Zhai Yudong moved very gently. Seeing that he was so embarrassed that his balls were red, he deliberately asked him: "Is it too fine to satisfy you?"

Gao Chao bit his lip: "It's not uncomfortable, it's about the same as yours."

The corners of Zhai Yudong's eyes twitched. He raised his hand and Gao Chao suddenly made a high note. Zhai Yudong thought his voice was very nice, so he turned his wrist and asked him to sing "Amazing Grace".

When the temperature was taken, Gao Chao burst into tears. Zhai Yudong checked his body temperature and patted his butt: "The fever is not very severe. Just sleep well. It should be better tomorrow morning."

Seeing that he was about to leave, Gao Chao pulled the quilt over his mouth and said weakly to himself: "What if I get a bad fever in the middle of the night? I screamed so much that I became hoarse during the filming today. I won't be able to scream by then. Even if I'm burned to death, no one will care about me."

Zhai Yudong hung his coat on his arm. Hearing his muttering, he stopped and turned around to stare at him for a few seconds: "If you want me to stay, just say so."

Gao Chao's face was paralyzed: "I didn't."

Zhai Yudong laughed: "Then I'm leaving."

Gao Chao suddenly became seriously ill: "Hey, I'm going to die. I really want to see Iron Hammer for the last time..."

Zhai Yudong threw the clothes in his face: "If you are not dead after one hour, then I will do it myself."

Gao Chao's face was covered with clothes and he felt his body sinking a little. He stretched out his leg and kicked Zhai Yudong's calf: "You're squeezing me."

Zhai Yudong: "..."

He really didn't know what was going on in Gao Chao's mind. Sometimes he wanted to hold someone in his arms and rub him, and sometimes he wanted to pin him down on the ground and beat him up.

Cheng Mi left Gao Chao's room and didn't go back directly. Instead, he went out to play with someone all night, and the unhappiness in his heart was slightly relieved.

In his eyes, Gao Chao was nothing but Zhai Yudong's temporary novelty. Or, it was simply acting in front of him. He didn't believe that Zhai Yudong was the kind of person who would hold someone's sticky hand, and he didn't even believe that Zhai Yudong would roll with someone naked and dripping with sweat.

Such Zhai Yudong could not be imagined even if he killed Cheng Mi.

The filming is still going on, and the two brothers have a deep love for each other in the scene. In order to prove his younger brother's innocence, the elder brother did not hesitate to put himself in danger to get close to the real culprit, and he was embarrassed many times on rainy days.

It has to be said that the actor's acting skills are not just a boast. Cheng Mi perfectly interprets the image of an eldest brother like a father. Facing his younger brother, he goes from painful and conflicting to self-blaming to distressed. Facing the murderer, he goes from fear to hesitation to ruthlessness. Li, deducing a complete character's mental journey.

During his break, Gao Chao sat aside and watched Cheng Mi's play, and said to the system: "Brother Tong, he acted really well. What do you think of my acting?"