2.2

Gao Chao followed Song Song to the hotel by car. The entire twelfth floor was occupied by Mr. Xue. Gao Chao got out of the elevator and was quickly sucked in by Yin Lang. He was dazed and could only think of the words "liquor and gold fan" and "wine and meat forest". Son.

Men and women shuttled among the flickering lights, each one more beautiful than the other. Even the ascetic monk who came to this place full of hormones would probably break his precepts on the spot.

Gao Chao is just a Buddhist young man, and he is far from becoming an eminent monk. But he was used to pretending. No matter how his emotions fluctuated, his face showed no signs of it. He was as calm as ever, as if he just had too much dinner and was out for a walk.

The manager was holding a glass of wine and was communicating with someone. He was chatting and laughing with ease, until he saw Gao Chao behind Song Song. His expression changed instantly, and he quickly walked over and pulled the person to the corner: "Why are you here? ?"

Before Gao Chao could answer, Song Song looked surprised: "Oh my god, you are following me!"

Gao Chao: "..." It's a pity that your acting skills are limited to small films.

After Song Song finished speaking, he turned around and left, joining the ranks of the wealthy businessman Kuo Shao, who was drinking, making fists and flirting with each other.

Gao Chao said to his agent expressionlessly: "I have nothing to do at home, come and take a look."

The economist said earnestly: "Be good, go back, don't embarrass our GV industry."

Gao Chao sighed: "With my appearance, it would be very difficult to lose face."

Agent: "...I'm afraid that if someone really takes a liking to you and takes you away, someone who is not satisfied during the inspection will kill you. This is Mr. Xue's party, can it be the same as an ordinary small party? You don't even look at who is coming."

Gao Chao looked around and found that many people had a bunch of small words on their heads. He squinted his eyes and carefully identified "Ouyang Tiezhu, 24 years old, son of the chairman of XXX Group", "Nangong Gou Sheng, 33 years old, president of YYY Company" and so on.

Gao Chao: "Brother Tong, what's going on?"

System: "This is a function that facilitates the host to quickly identify the character's identity. It is still under testing and is of no use."

Gao Chao: "..."

The manager was still nagging: "Look at what you are wearing. Do you need a suit and leather shoes to go out to play? There are CEOs everywhere here and they need you to cosplay as the boss?"

Gao Chao was a little embarrassed. He felt that if he could meet the mission target here, he should always leave a good first impression on the other party.

The agent was very upset, waved his hand and said, "Okay, you can go back."

Gao Chao nodded and walked out when he heard his manager shouting loudly from behind: "Don't forget to see the men's department!"

Gao Chao: "..." Okay, now everyone knows hehehe.

He left the banquet hall and entered the elevator. He did not press the 1st floor, but the 15th floor. The actor who is the best actor is staying in this hotel tonight, and it is on the same floor as the room occupied by Mr. Xue Er. The original owner, Quan Chu, met the best actor when he was going upstairs.

The elevator reached the 15th floor almost instantly. Gao Chao walked around in the maze-like corridor, stopping for a few seconds every time he came to a door.