6.12

Xiang Yekuo was sitting in the shop where he worked, looking out the window in a daze at the people coming and going. Thinking of his hard work in the past two years and the sweat he had left from working to earn tuition during the holidays, his eyes turned blood red.

He did not regret what he had done, and he was still looking forward to seeing Gao Chao crying and panicking. It would be best to be kicked out of the family that adopted him and lose everything he owned.

When people are miserable, if someone can accompany them to suffer with them, the pain in their hearts will be alleviated. But what Xiang Yekuo wants is not that Gao Chao is as miserable as him, but that he is ten or a hundred times worse than him.

In this way, when he appeared in front of Gao Chao and stretched out his hand, he looked so valuable and like a hero.

But things were not as he thought - the Chi family was turned upside down as if the end was coming. The parents and son turned against each other and drove the adopted son out of the house... The Chi family was very quiet, and Gao Chao was as happy as ever. He was with his father the day before yesterday. I went fishing and picked up rocks, and nothing bad happened.

It seems that there is someone who holds the sky that is about to collapse, allowing Gao Chao to still live a happy life under the blue sky and white clouds.

When Xiang Yekuo came to his senses, he found that he was unconsciously grabbing the old scar on his left arm again, until the skin was torn and the blood was dripping...

The first day of school was approaching, and Gao Chao put aside his thoughts of having fun and wanted to spend more time with his parents at home. However, Chi Jiu hasn't come back recently, and he hasn't even responded to text messages he sent him. He probably got busy under his grandfather's supervision.

Gao Chao only met the old man of the Chi family twice in his original life. Once, Lu Chunwang wanted his husband and his son to eliminate the estrangement and get together as a family, so on a certain New Year's Day, a family of four went to pay New Year's greetings to the old man. .

Gao Chao was only thirteen or fourteen years old at that time. He timidly followed his mother and stuck out his little head to look at the old man. The old man of the Chi family was very young. At that time, he looked almost like a middle-aged man in his forties. His angular face exuded a sense of heroism and innate majesty. He looked not very easy to talk to.

Chi Yishan has gentle eyebrows and looks nothing like his father. On the contrary, Chi Jiu looks very similar to his grandfather. At that time, Gao Chao thought that the genes passed down from generation to generation were so strong that when Chi Jiu grew old, he would be a handsome old man.

That gathering was very unpleasant. The old man didn't like anyone except Chi Jiu, and he didn't even look at the adopted child. After the unhappy breakup, Lu Chunwang gave up her original idea.

The second meeting was when Chi Jiu announced that he was going to his grandfather's group. Chi Yishan was very angry and wanted to talk to the old man. Gao Chao was worried that his father would be too excited, so he drove with him.

At that time, Mr. Chi had just returned from hunting and was dissecting a deer in the beautiful Zen-like courtyard. Chi Yishan vomited loudly and even vomited out the words he had been holding in his stomach. The old man wiped the bloody knife in his hand and said that Chi Jiu couldn't pick up this knife.

Chi Yishan said angrily, don't talk about my son like a tool.

The old man said sarcastically that everyone is a tool to others, and people must use each other to achieve their goals. Chi Jiu understands this truth. To him, I am also a handy and useful tool, and you are just a beautiful decoration. My grandson has such a good mind, what do you think he will choose?