6.7

Gao Chao couldn't remember exactly how he deceived Zhai Yudong at that time. He vaguely remembered that his first love started in junior high school with a male classmate named Wang Tiechui.

He was a little excited, so he pulled Li Mengqiao, who was still busy eating, and ran outside. Li Mengqiao was still holding the chopsticks in his hand, and he was confused by him: "I haven't finished eating yet, what are you doing, my pants/crotch are on fire!"

Gao Chao said: "Take me to see Wang Tiechui quickly. I want to know what he looks like."

Li Mengqiao was shocked: "Damn, you really like Yu Miaomiao. I told you that you can't beat Wang Tiechui. Even without Tiechui, he is still the boss."

Gao Chao said casually: "I didn't want to fight, I just wanted to see what such a powerful person looks like."

Li Mengqiao poked him with chopsticks: "I'll leave you alone..."

The two came to the corridor of the second grade of junior high school and lingered near Class 7 for a long time. Later, Li Mengqiao went over and asked, Wang Heyong was not here and he had not come to school at all in the past few days. He got into a fight with someone two days ago and knocked someone down. He was also injured and took a few days off.

Gao Chao fell into deep thought: "Does Mr. Wang's daily life consist of fighting?" He has wanted to dominate the school since he was a child. He is really a young man with dreams.

Li Mengqiao: "Anyway, he can cause trouble. You'd better not provoke him and just stay calm."

Since Wang Heyong is not here, they can only go back. After school in the evening, because Chi Jiu had to come over late, Gao Chao did his homework in the classroom first.

Junior high school courses are not too difficult, but because physics and chemistry are two big mountains falling from the sky, one is physics and the other is ever-changing, Gao Chao has a headache.

As usual, he first wrote Chinese and English homework, which were simple for him, and finished it in a short time, and then math. While he was writing, his cell phone rang. Chi Jiu said that he would be there in a few minutes and asked Gao Chao to go out and meet him at the gate.

Gao Chao thought it was amazing: [How did you know I was waiting in the classroom]

Chi Jiu: [For you, standing is definitely better than sitting:)]

Gao Chao laughed twice, feeling that his brother understood him too well. He put away his cell phone and books, put on his schoolbag and went out.

After school for a long time, except for some students in the third grade of junior high school, there was basically no one in the first and second grade of junior high school. There was no movement at all in the corridor. Gao Chao walked to the stairs with his schoolbag on his back and was about to go downstairs. Before the leg he had just taken could fall down, someone seemed to push him on his back. He jumped several steps with a big split. , and then pounced forward, completely unable to control his steps.

Gao Chao visually predicted that he was about to hit the ground on his face, and felt panic in his heart. At this time, someone came up from downstairs. He had just turned the platform and was about to go upstairs. When he looked up and saw a living person descending from the sky, he was stunned.

Gao Chao bumped into the person firmly and knocked him to the ground. Gao Chao had just recovered from the shock. He lay on the person for a while before he realized what he was doing. He propped himself up and said, "I'm sorry. How are you?"

"Fuck..." The back of the man's head fell to the ground, his chest was so pressed that he couldn't breathe, and his vision went black.

Gao Chao looked at the person under him. He must also be a student. He was very handsome, with a fierce frown on his face. There was a piece of gauze on his forehead, and there was blood oozing from it.