4.4

Gao Chao cursed, saying that only children do multiple-choice questions, and both labor and capital are needed!

Both sons are Gao Chao's treasures, and he is unwilling to give up either one. There was no time to hesitate at the moment, Gao Chao jumped into the collapsing pit, and with a huge force from nowhere, he used his flesh and blood to resist the tanker falling from above his head.

It is said that mothers will burst out with amazing power when their children are in danger. Gao Chao has realized it now. He didn't even feel the pain, picked up his youngest son and ran out grabbing a shopping cart filled with gasoline cans.

He put his youngest son on the quad bike, held the child's face and said, "Wait here for daddy, be good."

After saying that, he turned around and ran away. He had never run so fast in his life, rushing into the surging mist like a gust of wind.

The eldest son has been swallowed up by the fog and has disappeared. Gao Chao was so flustered that he opened his eyes desperately to look for his son, not caring about the consequences of entering the mist.

The cry of Er Wu Zai came from nearby. Gao Chao ran to find the sound and saw a small shadow standing there quietly in the fog with low visibility. The swirling smoke surrounded Zhuo Tinggao's body, as if to wrap him up. Erwuzi, who was usually very timid, not only did not run away, but he also bravely bit Zhuo Tinggao's clothes to prevent him from going any further.

Well done, Ergouzi! Gao Chao rushed over, picked up Zhuo Tinggao, and shouted to Erwuzi: "Go, go, go, go!"

One person and one dog turned around and ran wildly. When he was about to leave the foggy sea, Gao Chao subconsciously looked back and saw the black shadow again. This time there was not just one, but many shaking figures.

Gao Chao didn't dare to continue watching, so he ran out of the fog and returned to the quad bike. He threw the child and dog on the bike, jumped on and started the bike and left as quickly as possible. The turbid fog and the collapsed ground were chasing behind them. Even if they couldn't see what was happening in the fog, the crushing sound was enough to explain everything.

The city he had lived in for several months was submerged in fog in just a few minutes, and even the sky above the city turned black as if an ink pool had been overturned.

He didn't bring much with him when he went out this time. His belongings were still left in the den, and now he has nothing. But fortunately, both sons are fine, which is enough for an old father.

After driving for several hours, the fog had long disappeared. After confirming that there was no danger, Gao Chao found a place to stop the car and looked down at his hands. His skin was covered with wounds and liquid with a bad color and taste oozed out.

Gao Chao was frightened and hurried to check on Zhuo Tinggao, carefully examining him from head to toe. Unexpectedly, Zhuo Tinggao did not suffer from this condition at all, and there was no blemish on his white and tender skin.

Gao Chao breathed a sigh of relief, hugged Zhuo Tinggao and kissed him: "My mentally retarded baby, don't scare your father like this in the future."

Zhuo Tinggao looked at him quietly and suddenly called "Dad". This was the first time that his eldest son spoke. Gao Chao almost cried with joy. He held him up and down and kissed him, not regretting at all his previous suicidal act of rushing into the fog.

After the excitement subsided, Gao Chao took out a bottle of water from the box. Although water is very precious, his hands looked like they were about to rot. He could only try to rinse them with water, then get some healing spray and wrap his hands with bandages.